Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mario_lima wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 10:34 am Trend Scalp is one of the indicators I use the most, and would be fantastic if You could add an alert when the arrow on level break shows up.

Thank you so much for your hard work!
Mario

Made alert options for zero cross,retrace, and levels break.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
mario_lima, camisa, talaate

andrew709 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:16 pm hello. im goin to get straight to the point. I need someone to help program me a few indicators. they will need to be up to my standard. I am also willing to pay for the job. is their anyone who is reliable for such services?
Please see here: Paid coding service by Mrtools and send a PM to Mrtools for a quote. He'll look after you.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

andrew709 wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 3:16 pm hello. im goin to get straight to the point. I need someone to help program me a few indicators. they will need to be up to my standard. I am also willing to pay for the job. is their anyone who is reliable for such services?
hi........ send a pm to mrtools.......... he is the best :thumbup:
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈