Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

li yu cen wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:20 am
GBPNZDH1.pngHello everyone! The picture shows (current W1 high, low, 50%), can also display the day and month, its line segment does not extend to the right, making the chart look cleaner, which is why I like it. However, it is not valid on XAUUSD, and some index varieties. Can the moderator solve this problem? Or post similar indicators, thank you!HighLow_Custom.mq4
Hi, I don't know if it works, try it !!
HighLow_Custom_2.mq4
(3.01 KiB) Downloaded 91 times
XAUUSDM1.png
HighLow_Custom_3.mq4
(3.01 KiB) Downloaded 102 times
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

Unfortunately! The above two versions are still invalid in XAUUSD, WS30. Although there are other indicators that can show the current 50%, but the line segments all extend to the right (I don't like to extend to the right), I will continue to search. In short, thank you MRTOOLS, PACOIS!

pacois wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:47 am
li yu cen wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:20 am
GBPNZDH1.pngHello everyone! The picture shows (current W1 high, low, 50%), can also display the day and month, its line segment does not extend to the right, making the chart look cleaner, which is why I like it. However, it is not valid on XAUUSD, and some index varieties. Can the moderator solve this problem? Or post similar indicators, thank you!HighLow_Custom.mq4
Hi, I don't know if it works, try it !!
This version is now valid on XAUUSD, I have not checked it carefully. In WS30, JP225, still invalid. If you can do it, please continue. If you are not interested, please give up. Thank you!

1. Similar Topics

1. Requests & Ideas (MT5)

75 Replies 9636 Views

by mntiwana, Fri Nov 30, 2018 4:28 am in MT5 Indicators

75 Replies
    2. 6 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”