Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Naughty 77 wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 7:27 pm Dear Mr tools

Would you kindly be able to add the list of full price options and possibly a MA Period maybe to the following indicator ?

Thank you for your time

Regards
Naughty 77
Looks like in that indicator the moving averages are using high and low price don't think it will work to add the full price options and it already has a ma fast period and a ma slow period.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
talaate

li yu cen wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:20 am GBPNZDH1.pngHello everyone! The picture shows (current W1 high, low, 50%), can also display the day and month, its line segment does not extend to the right, making the chart look cleaner, which is why I like it. However, it is not valid on XAUUSD, and some index varieties. Can the moderator solve this problem? Or post similar indicators, thank you!HighLow_Custom.mq4
Try this one, don't have XAUUSD but have XAGUSD and it worked there.

li yu cen wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:20 am GBPNZDH1.pngHello everyone! The picture shows (current W1 high, low, 50%), can also display the day and month, its line segment does not extend to the right, making the chart look cleaner, which is why I like it. However, it is not valid on XAUUSD, and some index varieties. Can the moderator solve this problem? Or post similar indicators, thank you!HighLow_Custom.mq4
Hi, I don't know if it works, try it !!
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
Jimmy