Re: Ultimate TDI indicators thread for MT4

simon_n3z wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 4:24 am

Esteemed Mr.Tools, when I use Harris RSi, it shows signal line as flatline 50. Is it an error in the code ?

Thank you for making the TDI Averages.
Thanks for bringing that to my attention, this one should be better.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
simon_n3z, mosiskv

mrtools wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:31 am

Thanks for bringing that to my attention, this one should be better.
Hello again Mr.Tools....

I have noticed that when i have a TDI av. already on the chart, and I want to put a second one in !using MTF! the volatility bands do not display and the indicator colors are mixed up. Sometimes it happens sometimes it does not.

Another thing is that when i want to add levels (lines above and below 32 and 68) nothing happens when i add more in the levels tab of the indicator.
I don't think its an isolated issue, so maybe when you get a chance see if it is something in the code please...

Please, I have 2 tiny requests to finish off with...
One is can you add an option to hide the number inputs displayed in the upper left corner (like 8,1,8) to make so it does not display ?
And second.. the almighty divergences/convergences....please

It's an awesome indicator you have made, I am still trying out things and will make a post in the intraday swinging thread once I nail down a reliable and tried strategy.

Thank you and keep on rocking brother

-simon

PS: I am just wondering how many bars have to pass from detecting to last bar for a divergence/convergence to be detected ?
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

simon_n3z wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 2:33 am

Hello again Mr.Tools....

I have noticed that when i have a TDI av. already on the chart, and I want to put a second one in !using MTF! the volatility bands do not display and the indicator colors are mixed up. Sometimes it happens sometimes it does not.

Another thing is that when i want to add levels (lines above and below 32 and 68) nothing happens when i add more in the levels tab of the indicator.
I don't think its an isolated issue, so maybe when you get a chance see if it is something in the code please...

Please, I have 2 tiny requests to finish off with...
One is can you add an option to hide the number inputs displayed in the upper left corner (like 8,1,8) to make so it does not display ?
And second.. the almighty divergences/convergences....please

It's an awesome indicator you have made, I am still trying out things and will make a post in the intraday swinging thread once I nail down a reliable and tried strategy.

Thank you and keep on rocking brother

-simon

PS: I am just wondering how many bars have to pass from detecting to last bar for a divergence/convergence to be detected ?

Can you please share your settings because not having the mtf problem.
Attachments
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
simon_n3z

mrtools wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 1:31 am

Can you please share your settings because not having the mtf problem.
I made an attempt to make the error happen again, but to no luck. Also my anti-virus found a crypto-miner trojan and removed it since my last post. It might be that that could have been the cause of the problem.

I did not mean you had published bad code - i hope you dont think that. You are the best Mr.Tools.

Thank you for the fast reply and attention you gave the post.

Keep on rocking brother

-Simon

PS: any chance of adding divergences when you have some spare time ? Also how many bars after a divergence is detected does it get displayed on the indicator ??

#fs4ever
Check out my Intraday Swinging Setup - Updated Q4 2022... viewtopic.php?p=1295496595#p1295496595

simon_n3z wrote: Fri Sep 13, 2019 9:58 pm Also my anti-virus found a crypto-miner trojan and removed it since my last post.
holy shittttt............. how u get a crypto miner virus man yikes :shock:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
simon_n3z
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈