Re: Dynamic Zone indicators for MT4

thiru wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 9:51 pm Dear mrtools,

Can you please add the centerline to this indicator?

ps. couldn't find the source code for this.

//
//
Dynamic zones rsioma (averages) accumulated.ex4
Think this version is the same,(just noticed the rsioma) :facepalm: but please test it.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
thiru, pipsquirrel, 太虚一毫, Jedidiah, RodrigoRT7

prince333 wrote: Sat Aug 10, 2019 2:37 pm Dear mrtools,

Hello sir.. It is possible to add some specific scan in this indicator... I draw some pattern on W and M pattern....is that possible when W and M pattern formed in dynamic zone indicator it give us arrow alert....
this is an old pattern that I named "Great White"...(not supremacists)...sharks...long time ago in TSD...
These users thanked the author Pava for the post (total 2):
prince333, Jimmy

Ayrton wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 11:32 am hi i have tryd to add double dynamic zone and dynamic zone i have allowed ddl imports on the indicator and it just brings up a blank window please help
many thanks
How to: Install the Dynamic Zone .dll for MetaTrader platforms

Make sure the Dynamic Zone DLL is in your MQL4 > Libraries folder and also in the MT4 Options under Expert Advisors, tick the box too!

For traders who are new to using .dll's in Metatrader and unsure of where to install them, Metatrader searches for .dll files in the /MQL4/Libraries folder, so be sure to install them there.

Files scanned with Malwarebytes anti-malware software
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 6):
Ayrton, macd & rsi, Jedidiah, ChuChu Rocket, boytoy, BeatlemaniaSA
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance