Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 11:49 am
talaate wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:37 am

hi mrtools
I am so sorry because of my several requests since last few days, however, I hope you may take a look to this post #6768 https://forex-station.com/vi ... 1295394481
it is about adding MTF to:
step ehlers - optimal tracking filter (alerts).ex4
Added mtf and arrows with the display options.

Hello MRTOOLS ... Is there the possibility of adding one more box for another moving average? .... It currently has MA_Period1, MA_Period2, and MA_Period3 .... Can you add an MA_Period4 and with different color? ... thank you very much in advance ...
index-GBPX.mq4
(6.13 KiB) Downloaded 46 times

TEAMTRADER wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:19 pm
Mr Tools,
The divergence lines both on screen and on the indicator are too small for my eyes.
Could this indicator be amended to allow the size of the divergence lines and the arrows to be made bigger please?
Many thanks.
TEAMTRADER
Try this one.
MACD Divergence.mq4
(10.86 KiB) Downloaded 57 times

mrtools wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:38 am
Hi mrtools,

Could you please make that indicator, use not only previous day for its calculations, but a make an input variable by minutes for its calculations? So everyone could enter theirs own parameters.
And as I know the rules to use it , is check fibocalc1 to have signal and see if price on fibocalc_mod is under or over the levels to enter.
Maybe also better to make one indicator from these two?

I believe it could be more useful with such modifications, and would really appreciate if you could help!!!
Fibocalc_1.mq4
(10.07 KiB) Downloaded 29 times
FiboCalc_ mod.mq4
(13.61 KiB) Downloaded 35 times

mrtools wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 1:38 am
TEAMTRADER wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 8:19 pm
Mr Tools,
The divergence lines both on screen and on the indicator are too small for my eyes.
Could this indicator be amended to allow the size of the divergence lines and the arrows to be made bigger please?
Many thanks.
TEAMTRADER
Try this one.
Thanks, works perfectly.
TEAMTRADER

Hello,

is it possible to code an Indicator like this one. Its an Trend OBV Indicator, but this one sometimes appears or disappears the next day:

This indicator uses a lot of resources and is buggy and i want to have a better one for the trading system im developing and posting here.

Greetings
Oliver
OBV Trend Indicator.ex4
(245.67 KiB) Downloaded 59 times

markw118 wrote:
Thu Sep 12, 2019 5:49 am

Ok thank you and sorry about it
That's okay, thanks for understanding :)
Let us know if you need any help with identifying the bad ones.
Myfxbook live trading results (new 2019 account coming soon)
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!