Re: Moving Average indicators for MT4

mrtools wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:54 am

Added the atr bands, if using the colors on that version of Alma be careful they can repaint.
Thanks, looks good. There seems to be more users here now, who see the benefit of volatile based atr-bands.

This new, russian indicator is very smooth and reactive. Can you post an adaptive version with filter and atr-bands, where we can deactivate the resistance blocks, please? How is the yellow line calculated? Is anything repainting (I think not)? Coder Tankk uses kind of lwma and supertrend.
These users thanked the author friend4you for the post (total 2):
Holmes27, ionone

friend4you wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 12:40 am

Thanks, looks good. There seems to be more users here now, who see the benefit of volatile based atr-bands.

This new, russian indicator is very smooth and reactive. Can you post an adaptive version with filter and atr-bands, where we can deactivate the resistance blocks, please? How is the yellow line calculated? Is anything repainting (I think not)? Coder Tankk uses kind of lwma and supertrend.

Confirmation TT.mq4

ATR Bands 2.mq4

confirmation tt Screen_20190815_163012.png
Can't really tell since that is a decompiled indicator.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Jimmy

Daim2574 wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 9:32 pm Dear all,....I have a silly question to mrTools , Mladen , Mntiwana, Jimmy and all the master coders of this wonderful forum, since you have blessed the community with a huge variety of Moving Average indicators, which one would you recommend as the least lagging among them all ?.... thanks a lot for your great help and answer
My favorite Moving Average type indicator is the Super Smoothed Average Trend by Mladen :)

I set it to 34 period (Fibonacci number) on Exponential and place 3 of them on the chart to create a wave. One set to High, another set to Low and one set to Close.

I use it to enter on 4H signals when all 3 are the same color.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
heispark, gejmon1, RodrigoRT7
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Thu Sep 12, 2019 12:43 am

My favorite Moving Average type indicator is the Super Smoothed Average Trend by Mladen :)

I set it to 34 period (Fibonacci number) on Exponential and place 3 of them on the chart to create a wave. One set to High, another set to Low and one set to Close.

I use it to enter on 4H signals when all 3 are the same color.
Thanks a lot Jimmy for this detailed response....it is one of my favorite as well :D ... i hope i get to know what the other masters think about the favorite/least lagging MA.... i wonder if they will get a chance to see this post :)

LycheeBeng wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 4:36 am

Thanks for the indicator sir! I am planning to build an EA using adxvma experiment, may i request for .mq4 file? Thanks!

Lychee
If the source code is not posted please accept this and respect the coder's decision to protect their work.

We ask all members to take a moment to read these important rules first before posting.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Antonio
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance