Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Csj179t wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:27 am
Themilliondollar wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:15 am
hello, you can also modify this indicator in weekly, quarterly, yearly, thank you
hi,

How to use that indicator? And what about minutes, and hours?

hello thanks for having replied, I would like to set it from the input value, I wish I could set it to time frames even as high as quarterly, this indicator does not even have the level name ...
at the moment, I track the levels by hand, and it would be very convenient for me to have such an indicator

Themilliondollar wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:43 am
Csj179t wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:27 am

hi,

How to use that indicator? And what about minutes, and hours?

hello thanks for having replied, I would like to set it from the input value, I wish I could set it to time frames even as high as quarterly, this indicator does not even have the level name ...
at the moment, I track the levels by hand, and it would be very convenient for me to have such an indicator
I meant , I'm wondering how to use it for trading? As I'm looking a way to trade. And it might be also good to have an option to work with minutes and hours If there is no such a thing now.

I'm not the coder, I also need help with some other indicator that I described right before you did, today.

Hopefully mrtools and forexstation coders would help us!!!

Csj179t wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:27 am
Themilliondollar wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:43 am

I meant , I'm wondering how to use it for trading? As I'm looking a way to trade. And it might be also good to have an option to work with minutes and hours If there is no such a thing now.

I'm not the coder, I also need help with some other indicator that I described right before you did, today.

I simply use them as a support or resistance with a heiken ishi candle, very simple, clean, not too many indicators that I confuse myself, few and good ones, then the rest is money management, if you allow me to give you an advice keep the risk return above 1 : 1, zero to help you

Themilliondollar wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:42 am
Csj179t wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:27 am

I simply use them as a support or resistance with a heiken ishi candle, very simple, clean, not too many indicators that I confuse myself, few and good ones, then the rest is money management, if you allow me to give you an advice keep the risk return above 1 : 1, zero to help you
I got you, thanks! I might try it.
And you try that fibocalc I was talking about , I don't know if it suits your trading style.
Best wishes to you!!!

talaate wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 1:37 am
mrtools wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:50 am

Added the alerts and arrow modifications.
hi mrtools
I am so sorry because of my several requests since last few days, however, I hope you may take a look to this post #6768 https://forex-station.com/vi ... 1295394481
it is about adding MTF to:
step ehlers - optimal tracking filter (alerts).ex4
Added mtf and arrows with the display options.
step ehlers - optimal tracking filter (mtf + alerts + arrows).ex4
(82.95 KiB) Downloaded 263 times
step eotf all.png

markw118 wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:20 pm
hi Mrtools,

Can you change this indicator on screen appearance from right hand side to the left and also b/s % in white,please.
i did try modify without success.Thank you
No, sorry it's decompiled/stolen code.

Please read our rules as we don't touch stolen code here.
Myfxbook live trading results (new 2019 account coming soon)
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!