Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Themilliondollar wrote: Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:44 am

Hi, thanks for having replied you could invert the sense of colors, in the sense that when the RSI crosses the level 70 red candles from top to bottom and vice versa, thanks in advance I hope not to ask too much
thank you very much very kind
try!!
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
Themilliondollar

Hi mrtools,

Could you please make that indicator, use not only previous day for its calculations, but a variety to choose for its calculations ?
And as I know the rules to use it , is check fibocalc1 to have signal and see if price on fibocalc_mod is under or over the levels to enter.
Maybe also better to make one indicator from these two?

I believe it could be more useful with such modifications, and would really appreciate if you could help!!!
Sincerely,
Sergei

Csj179t wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:27 am

hi,

How to use that indicator? And what about minutes, and hours?

hello thanks for having replied, I would like to set it from the input value, I wish I could set it to time frames even as high as quarterly, this indicator does not even have the level name ...
at the moment, I track the levels by hand, and it would be very convenient for me to have such an indicator

Themilliondollar wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:43 am

hello thanks for having replied, I would like to set it from the input value, I wish I could set it to time frames even as high as quarterly, this indicator does not even have the level name ...
at the moment, I track the levels by hand, and it would be very convenient for me to have such an indicator
I meant , I'm wondering how to use it for trading? As I'm looking a way to trade. And it might be also good to have an option to work with minutes and hours If there is no such a thing now.

I'm not the coder, I also need help with some other indicator that I described right before you did, today.

Hopefully mrtools and forexstation coders would help us!!!
Sincerely,
Sergei

Csj179t wrote: Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:27 am

I meant , I'm wondering how to use it for trading? As I'm looking a way to trade. And it might be also good to have an option to work with minutes and hours If there is no such a thing now.

I'm not the coder, I also need help with some other indicator that I described right before you did, today.

Hopefully mrtools and forexstation coders would help us!!!
I simply use them as a support or resistance with a heiken ishi candle, very simple, clean, not too many indicators that I confuse myself, few and good ones, then the rest is money management, if you allow me to give you an advice keep the risk return above 1 : 1, zero to help you