NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:50 am
talaate wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:11 am

mrtools
would please add the set of alerts when arrows are shown and please statement for arrow code and size if possible
Cronex T DeMarker GF (mtf).mq4
thanks
Added the alerts and arrow modifications.
many thanks mrtools

mrtools wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:50 am
talaate wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:11 am

mrtools
would please add the set of alerts when arrows are shown and please statement for arrow code and size if possible
Cronex T DeMarker GF (mtf).mq4
thanks
Added the alerts and arrow modifications.
hi mrtools
I am so sorry because of my several requests since last few days, however, I hope you may take a look to this post #6768 https://forex-station.com/vi ... 1295394481
it is about adding MTF to:
step ehlers - optimal tracking filter (alerts).ex4
(55.25 KiB) Downloaded 283 times

Hi mrtools,

Could you please make that indicator, use not only previous day for its calculations, but a variety to choose for its calculations ?
And as I know the rules to use it , is check fibocalc1 to have signal and see if price on fibocalc_mod is under or over the levels to enter.
Maybe also better to make one indicator from these two?

I believe it could be more useful with such modifications, and would really appreciate if you could help!!!
Fibocalc_1.mq4
(10.07 KiB) Downloaded 284 times
FiboCalc_ mod.mq4
(13.61 KiB) Downloaded 279 times

Csj179t wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:27 am
Themilliondollar wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 3:15 am
hello, you can also modify this indicator in weekly, quarterly, yearly, thank you
hi,

How to use that indicator? And what about minutes, and hours?

hello thanks for having replied, I would like to set it from the input value, I wish I could set it to time frames even as high as quarterly, this indicator does not even have the level name ...
at the moment, I track the levels by hand, and it would be very convenient for me to have such an indicator

Themilliondollar wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:43 am
Csj179t wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:27 am

hi,

How to use that indicator? And what about minutes, and hours?

hello thanks for having replied, I would like to set it from the input value, I wish I could set it to time frames even as high as quarterly, this indicator does not even have the level name ...
at the moment, I track the levels by hand, and it would be very convenient for me to have such an indicator
I meant , I'm wondering how to use it for trading? As I'm looking a way to trade. And it might be also good to have an option to work with minutes and hours If there is no such a thing now.

I'm not the coder, I also need help with some other indicator that I described right before you did, today.

Hopefully mrtools and forexstation coders would help us!!!

Csj179t wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 5:27 am
Themilliondollar wrote:
Wed Sep 11, 2019 4:43 am

I meant , I'm wondering how to use it for trading? As I'm looking a way to trade. And it might be also good to have an option to work with minutes and hours If there is no such a thing now.

I'm not the coder, I also need help with some other indicator that I described right before you did, today.

Hopefully mrtools and forexstation coders would help us!!!
I simply use them as a support or resistance with a heiken ishi candle, very simple, clean, not too many indicators that I confuse myself, few and good ones, then the rest is money management, if you allow me to give you an advice keep the risk return above 1 : 1, zero to help you

1. Similar Topics

1. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 3339 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies
    2. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

4 Replies 510 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

4 Replies
    3. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

8 Replies 3978 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

8 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”