Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Is it possible to differently colour code the chart background above/below a user defined horizontal line, for example daily open line or daily pivot? I know it's possible to do it horizontally above/below an MA because I have an indicator that does that.

Thank you.

pacois wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:05 am
Themilliondollar wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 6:07 am
Hi you could change the color of the candles on the chart when the si crosses the levels thanks
Try!!is ok?

Hi, thanks for having replied you could invert the sense of colors, in the sense that when the RSI crosses the level 70 red candles from top to bottom and vice versa, thanks in advance I hope not to ask too much
thank you very much very kind

Hi,

There is an fibocalc indicator that uses previous day for its buy/sell levels and tp's and sl's calculations.
Does anyone have version , working with different timeframes for its calculations?

mrtools wrote:
Sat Sep 07, 2019 2:14 am
kam44 wrote:
Fri Sep 06, 2019 2:36 pm
Hello,

May I please request to have MTF (multitime frame) added to the attached indicator.

Thank you for your consideration.
Added mtf and made it more user friendly.
mrtools
would please add the set of alerts when arrows are shown and please statement for arrow code and size if possible
Cronex T DeMarker GF (mtf).mq4
(18.78 KiB) Downloaded 48 times
thanks

Themilliondollar wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 3:44 am
pacois wrote:
Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:05 am

Try!!is ok?

Hi, thanks for having replied you could invert the sense of colors, in the sense that when the RSI crosses the level 70 red candles from top to bottom and vice versa, thanks in advance I hope not to ask too much
thank you very much very kind
try!!
rsi chart bars2.mq4
(6.12 KiB) Downloaded 59 times
The perfect indicatoris our head ...

Too many indicators confuse the head

mrtools wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:50 am
talaate wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:11 am

mrtools
would please add the set of alerts when arrows are shown and please statement for arrow code and size if possible
thanks
Added the alerts and arrow modifications.
many thanks mrtools

mrtools wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 7:50 am
talaate wrote:
Tue Sep 10, 2019 6:11 am

mrtools
thanks
Added the alerts and arrow modifications.
hi mrtools
I am so sorry because of my several requests since last few days, however, I hope you may take a look to this post #6768 https://forex-station.com/vi ... 1295394481
it is about adding MTF to:
step ehlers - optimal tracking filter (alerts).ex4
(55.25 KiB) Downloaded 31 times

Hi mrtools,

Could you please make that indicator, use not only previous day for its calculations, but a variety to choose for its calculations ?
And as I know the rules to use it , is check fibocalc1 to have signal and see if price on fibocalc_mod is under or over the levels to enter.
Maybe also better to make one indicator from these two?

I believe it could be more useful with such modifications, and would really appreciate if you could help!!!
Fibocalc_1.mq4
(10.07 KiB) Downloaded 39 times
FiboCalc_ mod.mq4
(13.61 KiB) Downloaded 36 times