Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

jolugarpe wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 8:22 pm you could continue ...???
B) when in 1H you see blue candle
C) i go 15min, and BUY when appear always blue candle?
It´s so?s
And another question: What do you use the traffic light 1H-4H-1D that appears at right in the box?
Yes, you are spot on, drop down to 15min TF and trade the blue candle (pink candle on a 1hr down cycle).
Re H1, H4 & D1 - lets you know if your 15min trade is going with the higher H4 & D1 TFs or if it is just a temp pulback.

At the end of the day it is not rocket science so lets not treat it as such.
All we need is a simple way to identify possible turns in the market on our 1hr charts, for this we use the 1hr Red dots as our turning area and we do not enter the trade right there and then, instead we wait for price to cross our middle Red/Blue Trend line and trade in the new direction in the lower 15 min tf and continue with subsequent moves in that direction until the cycle changes on our 1hr chart.

All the best
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 3):
jolugarpe, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Narkarn wrote: Thu Sep 05, 2019 4:56 am hey Xard, i just wanna thank you for that amazing system, is there a way that says : order buy /sell/ can be shown multiple times a day, and not only on start a day? because when it indicated on 10% its night in europe, and today it was on WS30 in 3 AM
The order BUY/SELL line is a fixed line (default set to 10%) of the charts ADR.
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post:
Jedidiah

Hello, XARD!
First of all, i want to say, that your last setup from 09/01 is really great!!! Striking balance and sufficiency of indicators inside a package, as well as their unity in working on charts. A lot of thanks to you for your huge work. But despite all the advantages of your system, I still have some questions and suggestions about it, if you may ...
First question is... can the color of the candle change after it closes or a color of closed candles is never repaint?
2. Is it possible to make the ADR scale always displayed on charts in both directions at same time from the moment the day opens? This option would make it possible to see the ADR dynamics of changes inside a day. As seems to me, it would be a very useful option to see supports and resistance ADR levels on both sides of the opening price of the day.
3. Is it possible to make the ADR scale displayed on charts not only for current day, but also a few previous days, for example... 5? This option would be very useful for the M30 or H1 traders to see ADR dynamics, ADR S/R levels during current trend, because the movement on such TFs lasts several days.
Well, probably ... that's all :). Thank you very much again for your beautiful TS. Sorry for my bad english, good luck in coding and trading ;)

xard777 wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 1:15 am Here is an update with the ADR lines shown on both sides of the Daily Open.
Also, matched the colour of 1hr Cycle Dots with the Candle colour.
Xard777
Hi Xard,

Question for you on your entry and exit. I realize this is subjective, but just getting your thoughts and experience. As you know as a candle is developing and can move from (blue/pink) to black over the course of the time period. For example, when I'm starting off a new day for HK30 or WS30. I can look to see what it did in higher time frames and previous days, overall trend etc.

Before you open a position - Are you:
1. Waiting for a previous candle to close in the right color/trend direction and then open a position
2. Just waiting for it to pass the OPEN position level?
3. Something else? Considering the RSI/CCI, etc

For exits - Are you just closing when it dips into the black/below the MA trend line, candle closes below the trend line, or something else?

From reading through the threads, seems like people get the overall system and it's amazing, but have most questions on the entry and exit strategy, since the candles change during the course of the period you are trading.

Thanks again!
Josh

errol wrote: Sat Sep 07, 2019 8:33 am Hi Xard,
for some reason the recent version won't load on my laptop...
However, can you kindly send the recent update of your ADR indicator that shows on both sides...Thanks in advance
Try this template, see it it works for you now.
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post:
Jedidiah