Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

emmany4 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 3:50 am Hello Mladen, please help to add more prices parameters to this indicator, eg open, median, typical prices etc.
Thanks in advance.StochHistogram + arrows + alerts mtf 1_2.mq4
Added prices and the interpolated mtf.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, talaate, Jedidiah

Hi Pacois and Mrtools, a very recently corrected indicator, after long checks and enumeration of settings, I came to the conclusion that you need only one addition to it: an arrow to return to the Bollinger’s channel after its breakdown, I’ll attach the figure, if possible, I ask you to add such opportunity, thank you very much for your constant help !!
Volente Deo

Antonio wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 9:52 pm Hi Pacois and Mrtools, a very recently corrected indicator, after long checks and enumeration of settings, I came to the conclusion that you need only one addition to it: an arrow to return to the Bollinger’s channel after its breakdown, I’ll attach the figure, if possible, I ask you to add such opportunity, thank you very much for your constant help !!
Try!!
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
Antonio