Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

jwigginton27 wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:58 pm Hello,

I've just started to use Xard's system and have a couple of questions about the indicators. In the attached screenshot I have 3 items circled in RED. Can someone help me understand what these values are.
1. Large red -15 in the bottom left of the screen.
2. Info Box - Blue 9:59 in the top right
3. Info Box - Pink 15%
Also - I really like both 48 and the latest 20190824 templates, I tend to prefer the longer time frames - 1H+, swing trading. Anyone find one better than the other for this type of trading? For now I am trading Forex, starting to look at gold and indexs, just not that comfortable with them yet.
@Xard - thanks for all your hard work and for sharing! You're a rockstar! :)
Thanks in advance.
Josh
Capture.JPG
The latest template was designed around HK50 so the -15 Pips that you see on your chart is incorrect as it will only show correct value on Dow30 & HK50.
Just remove the PIPS indy from indicator list and save as another template.

The Blue 9:59 is the time left on the current bar
The Pink 15% is the percentage move down from the open line based on the ADR value of the chart pair.
You can see that it is 19 Pips down from the open and the ADR is 130 so 15% of 130 = 19 Pips move.
Hope that explains it.
All the best
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 4):
Christonly, kevinduong, Jedidiah, StuartWong
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

UPDATE

Again, designed around INDICES.
Pretty straight forward trading using 1hr chart and 15 min (or 5min) second screen.
Changed the background candle as they were not drawing correctly (now fixed).

Enjoy
Xard777

Also, checkout Live TV post... viewtopic.php?p=1295394526#p1295394526
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, hannele, moey_dw, Jedidiah, StuartWong

xard777 wrote: Mon Sep 02, 2019 6:19 am
The latest template was designed around HK50 so the -15 Pips that you see on your chart is incorrect as it will only show correct value on Dow30 & HK50.
Just remove the PIPS indy from indicator list and save as another template.

The Blue 9:59 is the time left on the current bar
The Pink 15% is the percentage move down from the open line based on the ADR value of the chart pair.
You can see that it is 19 Pips down from the open and the ADR is 130 so 15% of 130 = 19 Pips move.
Hope that explains it.
All the best
Xard777
Hi Xard777, could you please lay out the ADR and is there an ADR MTF and resistance and support indicator (displayed on the chart as dots) if of course I understood this indie correctly, and of course your Murray and what period do you use for Murray? I apologize if asked too much)))
Volente Deo

xard777 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 12:57 am UPDATE

Again, designed around INDICES.
Pretty straight forward trading using 1hr chart and 15 min (or 5min) second screen.
Changed the background candle as they were not drawing correctly (now fixed).

Enjoy
Xard777

Also, checkout Live TV post... viewtopic.php?p=1295394526#p1295394526
THX XARD............ can ask what makes u rather trade of indices over forex??? can u tell me............. why u like those better
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 10:55 pm THX XARD............ can ask what makes u rather trade of indices over forex??? can u tell me............. why u like those better
Look at the ADR levels on the HK50 & WS30 against those of Currencies, if all still hit 61%, is it not better to obtain 61% of the larger ADR levels
Usual order of ADR levels (large to small) HK50, WS30, FTSE100, XAUUSD, GBPNZD, GBPAUD
If most days I hit my targets on HK50 and pick up the slack on WS30, why would I risk trading lesser movement/pips on currencies.
Today HK50 moved +300 Pip$ in it's first hour of trading (out at target 120 Pip$ - done for the day).

Don't get me wrong, you can still do good with currencies GBPNZD & GBPAUD

See today's 15min charts of HK50 & GBPAUD

All the best
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post:
Jedidiah

Again, today HK50 target of 120 pips hit on +300 pips move in first hour of trading.
No need to be greedy and of course you are done for the day.

Q) How did I know it was going up and not going down?
A) The trading strategy used is a bias off the 1hr red cycle dots, you can see that the cycle is UP so all trading is UP moves only. Yesterday was an UP move off the red dots and today was an up move off the red dots.
You can see that last Friday (three trading days prior) that the red dots cycle was DOWN so all trades would be DOWN trades and you would have had some nice DOWN trades on the15 min chart.

This is Directional Trading 101
Charts used are from latest update on post #605 viewtopic.php?p=1295394788#p1295394788
All the best
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 2):
Jedidiah, StuartWong

xard777 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:11 pm Again, today HK50 target of 120 pips hit on +300 pips move in first hour of trading.

A) The trading strategy used is a bias off the 1hr red cycle dots, you can see that the cycle is UP so all trading is UP moves only. Yesterday was an UP move off the red dots and today was an up move off the red dots.
You can see that last Friday (three trading days prior) that the red dots cycle was DOWN so all trades would be DOWN trades and you would have had some nice DOWN trades on the15 min chart.

Charts used are from latest update on post #605 viewtopic.php?p=1295394788#p1295394788
All the best
Xard777
HARD please contact post # 606 about requesting your upgraded indicators, thanks for earlier!
Volente Deo

LikeRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

xard777 wrote: Wed Sep 04, 2019 12:11 pm Again, today HK50 target of 120 pips hit on +300 pips move in first hour of trading.

All the best
Xard777
It´s Perfect, but if you could continue ...???
B) when in 1H you see blue candle
C) i go 15min, and BUY when appear always blue candle?
It´s so?s
And another question: What do you use the traffic light 1H-4H-1D that appears at right in the box?

You are fantastic, congratulations

xard777 wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 11:39 pm

Look at the ADR levels on the HK50 & WS30 against those of Currencies, if all still hit 61%, is it not better to obtain 61% of the larger ADR levels
Usual order of ADR levels (large to small) HK50, WS30, FTSE100, XAUUSD, GBPNZD, GBPAUD
If most days I hit my targets on HK50 and pick up the slack on WS30, why would I risk trading lesser movement/pips on currencies.
Today HK50 moved +300 Pip$ in it's first hour of trading (out at target 120 Pip$ - done for the day).

Don't get me wrong, you can still do good with currencies GBPNZD & GBPAUD

See today's 15min charts of HK50 & GBPAUD

All the best
Xard777
kk i get it............... so u prefer markets/pairs with a volatility right??? ones which making a big move each days?? is it why u trading indices sir??
also............. could i asking is indices minimum 1.00 lot trades?? no micro huh??
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈