Try deleting all the versions you downloaded then download it again, think your computer is recognizing the files you already downloaded.
It's a separate indicator, can't find that exact version, but have this one maybe you can use until I make an updated one.
- trend direction force index - smoothed 3.01 histo lines.mq4
- (14.03 KiB) Downloaded 474 times
Sorry it's taken long to get back to you, I've double-checked and this one definitely works. As Mrtools said, make sure the indicator's name stays the same. Don't rename it or let Windows add any numbers or brackets to the filename etc.
And if you have any previous versions of this indicator in your MQL4>Indicators folder, be sure to remove them first before copying this one over.
Once you copy this one over, just refresh the indicators list in MT4 and you're good to go
- Trend direction + force index - smoothed 4_3.ex4
- (125.98 KiB) Downloaded 469 times
Changed it to the averages.
- Trend direction & force index - averages smoothed (multisymbol + arrows).ex4
- (152.41 KiB) Downloaded 1376 times