Re: Trend Direction Force Index Indicators

Ayrton wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:14 am hi try'd to download one of the indicators and it told me i need permission? please help
Hi. What permission and which indicator? Show us a screenshot of the issue so we can understand better.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Re: Trend Direction Force Index Indicators

Ayrton wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 3:44 am how do i post a screen shot ? i have lightshot just wont let me paste it in the chat? is trend direction +force index smoothed 4 3 (2) and it says you are using a renamed indicator - also notifies me to contact forex tsd?

thanks
To post a screenshot please see this: How to post a screenshot/indicator on Forex Station.

As for the indicator, don't rename it. Just download it, leave it with it's original name (as it is) and it will work.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

Re: Trend Direction Force Index Indicators MT4

Ayrton wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:06 am hi thanks for writing
i did not rename it - it is just the error shown?

i did however download before i was a member would this be why there is a fault ?
Thanks for the screenshot. No, it's most likely due to a renaming issue from the old site - not your fault. Can you please attach the indicator to your message so we can look at it?

Re: Trend Direction Force Index Indicators MT4

Ayrton wrote: Tue Sep 03, 2019 4:18 am thanks for you help
Can you try this one please. Does it work now?