Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

Derekers wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 4:30 am

A work of art ! perfect My friend
mrtoolz & derek thx this great indicator & strategy idea............ using u idea and indi i have a simple old school strategy 2 share for 30 min chart using 1 hr mtf & set the bands to fibonacci 1.618 (like tdi volatility bands setting) & u may try it!!! looks ok huh??? check it out............

30 min chart using 1 hr MTF for scalp reversals
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, Antonio, EducatedHustle, RodrigoRT7, Jedidiah
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:18 pm

mrtoolz & derek thx this great indicator & strategy idea............ using u idea and indi i have a simple old school strategy 2 share for 30 min chart using 1 hr mtf & set the bands to fibonacci 1.618 (like tdi volatility bands setting) & u may try it!!! looks ok huh??? check it out............

Excellent! Just loaded your template up on my charts and it's great.
I believe Derek is using a MA setting of 5? I may be wrong though, hopefully Derek can confirm but your method is great Moey.

Thanks to Mrtools for making this indicator, Derek for the idea and Moey for your old-school chart & template :thumbup:
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
EducatedHustle
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

moey_dw wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:18 pm

Interesting way of approach with a bit of understanding Of supply-demand it can be very useful thanks

Jimmy wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:52 pm
Excellent! Just loaded your template up on my charts and it's great.
I believe Derek is using a MA setting of 5? I may be wrong though, hopefully Derek can confirm but your method is great Moey.

Thanks to Mrtools for making this indicator, Derek for the idea and Moey for your old-school chart & template :thumbup:
Yes my friend the Idea of is same as BBMA oma ally there is 4 Moving averages with BB and the setting of Averages are 5&10 LWMA applied to HIGH and 5&10 LWMA applied to LOW whenever either of them crosses the Upper or Lower band there is a possibility of reversal or small correction of the price (it's used mostly in Higher Time frame but if you apply a bit of Supply-demand the scalping can be easily done in LOWER time frame )
These users thanked the author Derekers for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, RodrigoRT7

Derekers wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 10:12 pm

Yes my friend the Idea of is same as BBMA oma ally there is 4 Moving averages with BB and the setting of Averages are 5&10 LWMA applied to HIGH and 5&10 LWMA applied to LOW whenever either of them crosses the Upper or Lower band there is a possibility of reversal or small correction of the price (it's used mostly in Higher Time frame but if you apply a bit of Supply-demand the scalping can be easily done in LOWER time frame )
Could you describe the full settings with which deviation you use the bollinger, or a simple template with the settings of the bollinger and MA
Volente Deo

Antonio wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 11:11 pm

Could you describe the full settings with which deviation you use the Bollinger, or a simple template with the settings of the Bollinger and MA
Bollinger Band Setting is Default
First Ma setting is: 5 LWMA applied to High
Second MA setting is: 10 LWMA Applied to HIGH
Third MA setting is: 5 LWMA Applied to LOW
Fourth MA setting is: 10 LWMA applied to LOW
Usually, 10 LWMA would stay within the BB it mostly is used For tp and confirming the trend direction I attached the Translated BBMA PDF in the rar as well
Personally I do Use fresh supply and demand concept from Sam Seiden in Hight time frame and when price closing to those zones i will take a peek at lower time frame BBMA extreme for the higher chance trader and scalping
These users thanked the author Derekers for the post (total 4):
Antonio, Jimmy, mr12323, RodrigoRT7

Hi guys, if it is possible to help in finding this BB indicator, there is only a settings menu, I also don’t see the deviation item, which is strange for BB, the name is ma_bbands, maybe someone has such a beast, but if it's open source it’s super, but if this is really good, thank you very much for the forum and indicators !!!
Attachments
Volente Deo

Antonio wrote: Sun Sep 15, 2019 1:13 am Hi guys, if it is possible to help in finding this BB indicator, there is only a settings menu, I also don’t see the deviation item, which is strange for BB, the name is ma_bbands, maybe someone has such a beast, but if it's open source it’s super, but if this is really good, thank you very much for the forum and indicators !!!
try!!
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
Antonio