Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

kgovender wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 6:39 pm Good Day All,

Please could you kindly assist with arrows on the below indicator when crossing the 0.00 mark. I know that there are many CCI indicators that do the same but i prefer this as part of a trading system that i am currently testing. Your assistance would be highly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Kris
try!!

TRADERSM wrote: seniors & Friends Why my Request Did not considered always getting not answered any problem with my attitude viewtopic.php?p=1295394530#p1295394530 pls replay seniors Thankyou
Can you explain more because if I remember the code correctly you can add the average to the price or to the final result either presmoothing or final result smoothing. Not by my computer now to verify.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
TRADERSM

mrtools wrote: Fri Aug 30, 2019 4:40 am Can you explain more because if I remember the code correctly you can add the average to the price or to the final result either presmoothing or final result smoothing. Not by my computer now to verify.
first off all thank-you for your replay Mr.tools. i need to combine with MAs when crossover need alerts arrows + multitimeframe
If you are not willing to take risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them