Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

MA v/s PRICE ACTION - for bignners knowledge

Some trends have a shallow pullback, some make a deep pullback, and some goes “crazy” in a parabolic manner.
we can classify trends into 1 of 3 categories…
• Strong trend
• Healthy trend
• Weak trend

Strong trend
In a strong trend, the price remains above the 20 period Moving Average (MA).
The pullbacks are shallow and seldom retrace beyond the 20MA.
In such a market condition, it’s difficult to enter on a pullback because it “ends” quickly and before you know it, the price has reversed higher.
Instead, an easier approach is to trade the break out of swing highs.

Healthy trend
In a healthy trend, the price remains above the 50MA.
The pullbacks are obvious and usually retrace towards the 50MA.
In such a market condition, it’s possible to trade the pullback as there’s enough time to time your entry as the price retrace towards the 50MA.
And often, the 50MA is at previous Resistance turned Support which makes a high probability reversal area.

Weak trend
In a weak trend, the price remains above the 200MA.
The pullbacks are deep and seldom retrace beyond the 200MA.
In such a market condition, you don’t want to “chase” breakouts because it tends to fail.
Instead, wait for the price to return to the 200MA or an area of Support to time your entry.
One last thing…

Don’t “chase” the market if the price is far away from the “respected” Moving Average because there’s a good chance it’ll snap back.
A smarter approach is to sit on your hands and let the price come to you.
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

2 Questions to all the Binary Option Gamblers(those trading 1 min TF with 1, 5 or 15 min expiry)

1. How do you determine a trend? - considering a trend on one TF could just be an opposite bar on a higher TF.

2. Do you take your trade at the end of a 5min candle(5 min expiry)/15 min candle(15 min expiry) or just anywhere? (does not apply to 1min expiry)

This is an open question..up for discussion :think:

Deez wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 5:13 pm 2 Questions to all the Binary Option Gamblers(those trading 1 min TF with 1, 5 or 15 min expiry)

1. How do you determine a trend? - considering a trend on one TF could just be an opposite bar on a higher TF.

2. Do you take your trade at the end of a 5min candle(5 min expiry)/15 min candle(15 min expiry) or just anywhere? (does not apply to 1min expiry)

This is an open question..up for discussion :think:
I do MTF analysis like this on both 1 min and 15 min TF. Very useful but you get very less trades
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

Deez wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:10 pm I also use the 15 min TF to trade the 1 min TF but do you trade from just anywhere or do you wait for the end of a 15min candle?
Not necessary to trade only at the end of 15 min candle (but maybe important for beginners). For example if i think that present 15 min candle will be a strong bull candle, then i wait till it shows strong bull movement on 1 min candle and place the trade with expiry at the end of 15 min candle or before.
These users thanked the author shaileshm for the post:
Deez
Know Thy Setup. Know Thyself.

shaileshm wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 6:32 pm

Not necessary to trade only at the end of 15 min candle (but maybe important for beginners). For example if i think that present 15 min candle will be a strong bull candle, then i wait till it shows strong bull movement on 1 min candle and place the trade with expiry at the end of 15 min candle or before.
I mostly wait till the last few minutes of a 15min candle as i noticed that there more movement there - then make a decision .
These users thanked the author Deez for the post:
shaileshm