Re: HMA - Hull Moving Average Indicators MT4

paroucia wrote: Sat Jul 13, 2019 5:59 pm Hi mrtools
could you please make a indi that show cross over of HMA and MA with alert? i couldn't find it in this topic.

Thank You
This is a version that had already been made just updated it a bit, it is calling all the averages and prices and Hull and the Ma's are included.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 5):
paroucia, Jimmy, Desatar, FX21, Jedidiah

Hi Guys,

first and foremost, congrats to this forum. Its incredible how much valuable content can be found !

I'm looking for ATR Bands added to Mladen's Hull Moving Average (the initial one that he posted) but couldnt find anything in here so far, can someone guide me or make it available pls?
i've added the one i'm talking about

Thanks much,
M

mrtools wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:00 am This is a multi time frame Hull average with option to use the line, dots + line, and just dots. Has the 20+ price options and you can choose between a simple moving average,exponential moving average,smoothed moving average,linear weighted moving average or a triple exponential moving average in it's calculations.
Hi mrtools, kindly add colored Bar display type option.
To be consistently profitable is to pick the right strategy for what price is doing, not what we think price will do.

PREETHI wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 12:22 pm

Thank you mrtolls. one more request :shock: can you add all 20+ Average types [ Indicator having only 6 types]
Added the averages and all the prices the picture is using zerolag ma with hull period = 21 hourly on m15 chart.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 6):
PREETHI, R2D2, Jimmy, Jedidiah, Chickenspicy, pail1217

Hello Mr. Tools, thank for your great works, you've made such great indies.
I've been a silent reader for so long and finally posted here.
Sorry that my first post is a request, but since you've added all kind averages in the HMA indicator on the previous post,
May you also add all type of averages in the HMA histo 1.01 indicator? Also if it's possible, may you also add adaptive/filter/step function please?

This indicator is on the top 10 indies in forex station and sad that it's not upgraded and recognized enough. Thank you very much Mr. Tools.

Alphonse91 wrote: Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:02 am Hello Mr. Tools, thank for your great works, you've made such great indies.
I've been a silent reader for so long and finally posted here.
Sorry that my first post is a request, but since you've added all kind averages in the HMA indicator on the previous post,
May you also add all type of averages in the HMA histo 1.01 indicator? Also if it's possible, may you also add adaptive/filter/step function please?

This indicator is on the top 10 indies in forex station and sad that it's not upgraded and recognized enough. Thank you very much Mr. Tools.
Added the averages,filter and double smoothing option.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
PREETHI, chrislee073