Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Indian_Batman wrote: Fri Aug 16, 2019 5:25 am Hello XARD i am trading your system for few days , Its really gri8 , I struggle sometimes as the BUY/Sell indicator is repainting ,
I just want to request you that please as you share your indicators and system just share a guideline of how do you approach while trading this system
just a brief guideline of when to trade when not to , Pair selection if any and buy and sell entry criteria. It would really help.
Basically, you want to be trading in the direction away from the current 4hr cycle on your 1hr chart (in the screenshot below the 4hr cycle is the Yellow Dots).
If you look at the 1hr chart below you will see that from the current 4hr cycle TOP there are two SELL trades off the middle TMA line where price crossed down and Pink candles are generated.

All the best
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 2):
Ezzy, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

xard777 wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 4:45 am

Basically, you want to be trading in the direction away from the current 4hr cycle on your 1hr chart (in the screenshot below the 4hr cycle is the Yellow Dots).
If you look at the 1hr chart below you will see that from the current 4hr cycle TOP there are two SELL trades off the middle TMA line where price crossed down and Pink candles are generated.

All the best
Xard777
Good morning Xard,

Is this a new template ? I thought that I have the latest one but mine does not look like yours.
Thank you for your wonderful work and sharing with all of us.
Cheers
hannele

All the best
Xard777

I love that new template !! In the end you have added the multiframe panel .... Thanks
When will we have the new template available?
I admire his altruistic character and I am very grateful!!!

New Update

Designed around HK50 & WS30 Indices
Best Use - Trading 1hr chart from 4hr cycle to 4hr cycle (Yellow Dots).
However, you may scalp from 1hr cycle to 1hr cycle (Red Dots).

All the best
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 6):
bmwaddicted, hannele, vvFish, fadhayemustafa, Jedidiah, StuartWong

Moving AveragesRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

All the best
Xard777
Thank you XARD for the reply , Its really clear my doubts , I usually trade currency but your this system inspire me to trade HK50 and W30 , This are very volatile pairs , I understand that your profit target is normally 61.8% of ADR what is the criteria for placing stop loss or take profit for this pairs , It really help me in managing my risk and adjusting lot sizes , Thank you Good bless you.

Indian_Batman wrote: Sat Aug 24, 2019 6:39 pm Thank you XARD for the reply , Its really clear my doubts , I usually trade currency but your this system inspire me to trade HK50 and W30 , This are very volatile pairs , I understand that your profit target is normally 61.8% of ADR what is the criteria for placing stop loss or take profit for this pairs , It really help me in managing my risk and adjusting lot sizes , Thank you Good bless you.
If you look at the 1hr chart in the new setup you will see a Yellow ARROW followed by squiggly lines, this is a good place for your stop loss (or just beyond it).
If not available then simply use say 30 Pip$ beyond the middle TMA line as once price crosses this line and the line colour changes it tends to continue on in that direction. This yellow ARROW is also good as it lets you know the high/low point of the day, if it is at the start of the trading day then you know that you can usually get at least 61% of ADR:D1 and if the ARROW shows up half way during the trading day then you know that price will extend into the next days trading and still good for 61% of ADR:D1 (combined move current day and next day continued move). That said, because of the volatility of these Indices I do not recommend any carry trades.

All the best
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 4):
Indian_Batman, Ezzy, Jedidiah, StuartWong

MagnifyRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hello,

I've just started to use Xard's system and have a couple of questions about the indicators. In the attached screenshot I have 3 items circled in RED. Can someone help me understand what these values are.

1. Large red -15 in the bottom left of the screen.
2. Info Box - Blue 9:59 in the top right
3. Info Box - Pink 15%

Also - I really like both 48 and the latest 20190824 templates, I tend to prefer the longer time frames - 1H+, swing trading. Anyone find one better than the other for this type of trading? For now I am trading Forex, starting to look at gold and indexs, just not that comfortable with them yet.

@Xard - thanks for all your hard work and for sharing! You're a rockstar! :)

Thanks in advance.
Josh