Re: BINARY OPTIONS TRADING STRATEGY & IDEAS

friend4you wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 2:41 am

I never offended anyone, I talked in general.
I don't believe that people here trade just with the one indicator they posted, the work of many indis is most important part. So what's the reason for posting small parts only? The ma of Ron's Clear Method system would be interesting.
please dont talk general. Did anyone authorized to you to talk on behlaf ??
secondly if any one needs the tresting indicators, can request ... and its upto the person wish to publish or not!!!
kindly stop... these type of topic..
These users thanked the author sal for the post (total 2):
barmi, RplusT
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Mon Aug 19, 2019 1:44 am

My bro... i will take your comments with jokes always..
I like those who wish to support to develop and make a good stretgy.
can you please shows some of your trading strategy in any of this page that you post for others. regardless its expriement or actual that you using...
when i post any indicators which mean i am doing testing and expirements..

the post i did indicators you can search from website.
1. mid point dot
2. synenery bars.
hope you can work on it and give your rules.
enjoy and happy to see next :)
Hi Sal,

I have searched for the above indicators: 1. Mid point dot and 2. synenery bars but have not been able to find them, please could you supply link to them or upload, I would love to test them.

Kind Regards,

Kris

sal wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 3:22 am
please dont talk general. Did anyone authorized to you to talk on behlaf ??
secondly if any one needs the tresting indicators, can request ... and its upto the person wish to publish or not!!!
kindly stop... these type of topic..
You are also longer here and should know, that here are many beginners. They throw some indis on a chart that change colour at same place and wonder, why they are loosing, if volatility changes. Especially on scalping or gambling with binaries (truth), it does not help leaving out the indicators that measure strength or post just pics with big moves.

friend4you wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 5:46 pm

You are also longer here and should know, that here are many beginners. They throw some indis on a chart that change colour at same place and wonder, why they are loosing, if volatility changes. Especially on scalping or gambling with binaries (truth), it does not help leaving out the indicators that measure strength or post just pics with big moves.
YES. i was longer, but broo.. doesnt mean i am expert... still i am learning from more & more. Everyday is differnet market nature... same like doctor, lawyers, scientist... etc.. Evey day they are learning from book, practise .... and do their work and win... some time fail.
Again fail reason correct and practise ... same each trader ( new or expert) working i believe...

my way is first practise ...practise ...practise ..practise .practise and then trade with less number/day. but not follow anyone just blindly strategy..

when i hear about this binary... and i fall in and lost money lotttt.... no one helps or help to guide or teach.. I needs to thank to Mr. Mladen, Mr. Mntiwana, Mr. Tools to share their experience and indicators. Also mr. Pacois is my best ever seen to helps me 24hrs.. i should say..

Best teacher is the trader himself and the money is his own ... not others as well..

All are traders and share their ideas. NOT ANY HOLY GRAIL... take and make money in one day millioniore. This mind who has comes as binnner.. let go and learn more and trade in real money. or else who care...

sal wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 7:48 pm
when i hear about this binary... and i fall in and lost money lotttt.... no one helps or help to guide or teach.. I needs to thank to Mr. Mladen, Mr. Mntiwana, Mr. Tools to share their experience and indicators. Also mr. Pacois is my best ever seen to helps me 24hrs.. i should say..

Best teacher is the trader himself and the money is his own ... not others as well..

All are traders and share their ideas. NOT ANY HOLY GRAIL... take and make money in one day millioniore. This mind who has comes as binnner.. let go and learn more and trade in real money. or else who care...
Thanks, that you agree in my warning about binary, it has a reason why they are forbidden in USA and Europe.

No, markets don't need new strategies and do not change often. The volatility changes.

To win consistently, choose two complete strategy, one that filters one that trades sideways (range trading) and stick to it. Presume that markets will behave similar to last days/waves at similar points and practice a lot with microlots and always watch the bigger timeframes esp. M30 and don't fall for trading after spikes. I posted a lot about different strategies.

friend4you wrote: Fri Aug 23, 2019 11:52 pm

Thanks, that you agree in my warning about binary, it has a reason why they are forbidden in USA and Europe.

No, markets don't need new strategies and do not change often. The volatility changes.

To win consistently, choose two complete strategy, one that filters one that trades sideways (range trading) and stick to it. Presume that markets will behave similar to last days/waves at similar points and practice a lot with microlots and always watch the bigger timeframes esp. M30 and don't fall for trading after spikes. I posted a lot about different strategies.
post from your side.. others can improve and get one strategy with high win rate..