Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

This template is for the minimalist who likes super light gray colors and less indicators.

Thanks Mr. Bollinger.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, hannele, ChuChu Rocket, alexm, Jedidiah

Banzai wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 12:51 pm This template is for the minimalist who likes super light gray colors and less indicators.

Thanks Mr. Bollinger.
The way you combine all the indicators to form something like that is very clever :clap:

Massive fan of your work mate (loved your Stochastic rainbow)!
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

No more templates. I give you the Bollinger Band Rainbow indicator from deviation 1.0 to 2.0.

For the method, you get to choose from the basic 4: Simple Moving Average, Exponential Moving Average, Smooth Moving Average, and Linear Weighted Moving Average.

For the prices, you get to choose from the basic 7: Close, Open, High, Low, Median, Typical, or Weighted.

Not for sale, rent, auction, nor lease.
These users thanked the author Banzai for the post (total 3):
ionone, Thangarasu, 太虚一毫

As requested by Moey, this is the template we've used today for the new Bollinger Bands Averages Shaded by Mrtools.

In this template the indicator is set using a Deviation of 3.0 for counter-trend trading which provides very strong retracement scalping opportunities whenever price touches or pierces the outer Bollinger Bands.
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
yeehc
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Derekers wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:19 pm Hello Dear Coders
Could you kindly make an Indicator that gives a signal whenever a Moving Average Crosses Upper or Lower Bollinger bands BANDS (not the middle BB) and Kindly add Different Moving averages Method and Different Price type to it alongside the MTF version

ow................ interesting concept for reversal trading............... could u plz share ur template for us derek
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
EducatedHustle
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

moey_dw wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:31 pm

ow................ interesting concept for reversal trading............... could u plz share ur template for us derek

Sure, my Friend, I am using Sam Seiden Supply Demand Concept with Confirmation from BBMA Oma Ally(gives extremely higher Percentage Winrate ) I attached both default Temp and BBMA Full ones alongside the only English PDF I could find from this system
These users thanked the author Derekers for the post (total 8):
moey_dw, Jimmy, ChuChu Rocket, FXchaos, rudiarius, Antonio, hannele, EducatedHustle

Derekers wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:20 pm
Sure, my Friend, I am using Sam Seiden Supply Demand Concept with Confirmation from BBMA Oma Ally(gives extremely higher Percentage Winrate ) I attached both default Temp and BBMA Full ones alongside the only English PDF I could find from this system
that is superb one................ thx derek for making effort 2 share i am hope that mrtools can help us with this :clap:
These users thanked the author moey_dw for the post:
simontw
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

Derekers wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 3:19 pm Hello Dear Coders
Could you kindly make an Indicator that gives a signal whenever a Moving Average Crosses Upper or Lower Bollinger bands BANDS (not the middle BB) and Kindly add Different Moving averages Method and Different Price type to it alongside the MTF version
Something like this?
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 10):
Antonio, PREETHI, Derekers, Jimmy, moey_dw, Medi, EducatedHustle, myrx, RodrigoRT7, A_5