Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

theCuchuoi wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:18 pm

I guess so sir, but since I'm not sure the settings and everything that comes with it, I'd rather stick with this one. Honestly I'm very new to forex trading and technical analysis, plus my coding experience is very rusty. And there are just too many version of MAs to choose, I find myself kind of lost in the jungle here sir. I've already tried several versions of MA with quite a few different settings and so far this one fits the best with the rest of my system, so may I ask the exact version of TMA were you reckon.
Thanks
Just a recommendation, here is the TMA Indicators for MT4 thread. There are many quality versions of this indicator there which you should take the time to look through and study as well.
These users thanked the author ChuChu Rocket for the post:
theCuchuoi
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

losajoca wrote: Wed Aug 21, 2019 7:10 pm @mrtools,
If you can spare some time I would like to ask if the "quantile" (the attached version) indicator can be made in slope
mode just as the "force" indicator you did some time ago, as in picture, with a little change:
- On slope there will be two colors up and two colors down (according to the bar versus previous one),
but in this indicator it happens that bars are sometimes the same exact size than previous.
-Could it be a fifth color to apply in those circunstances (new bar as the same exact size of previous one)?

Gratefull.
CL
Could someone please help with this change?
It's visually very important if using the indicator as shown in picture.
Grateful.

dah wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 5:46 am Hello experts and codes,

A indicator recently updated with arrows and NRP by Mr. Tools has shown some potential in my backtesting, but sometimes it can get out of trades to early (false signals).

I was wondering if would be possible/helpful if some type of smoothing to the tool.

Thanks in advanced for all your great work!
Far as I remember there is a Blau tsi averages in the forum has 30+ averages to test, and it should be the same.