Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi All,

Im not sure if this indicator exists or not but here goes, does anyone have an indicator that would give off a visual alert by means of an arrow when 3 ends of a candle crosses the upper or bottom of bolinger bands (settings for BB would be that best suited for 5 minute chart) on a 5 minute chart, your assistance would be highly appreciated.

Kind Redards,

Kris

Antonio wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:10 am

Hi, when changing the frame, the settings for changing the color scheme fly to the original ones, so there is no way to adjust the colors for yourself, bug.
Have you tried just changing them in your external parameters?

input color ColorUp = clrDodgerBlue; // Color up
input color ColorNe = clrGray; // Middle color
input color ColorDn = clrSandyBrown; // Color down

mrtools wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:20 am

Have you tried just changing them in your external parameters?

input color ColorUp = clrDodgerBlue; // Color up
input color ColorNe = clrGray; // Middle color
input color ColorDn = clrSandyBrown; // Color down
Of course I tried, but this is just the color of the shading, and I can’t remove the shading and leave only the lines of the thickness I need, in the external settings, only replacing the color palette is nothing more, and in general the color block does not save the settings
Attachments
Volente Deo

kgovender wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 5:49 am Hi All,

Im not sure if this indicator exists or not but here goes, does anyone have an indicator that would give off a visual alert by means of an arrow when 3 ends of a candle crosses the upper or bottom of bolinger bands (settings for BB would be that best suited for 5 minute chart) on a 5 minute chart, your assistance would be highly appreciated.

Kind Redards,

Kris
Try!!
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
Antonio

Antonio wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 6:36 am
Of course I tried, but this is just the color of the shading, and I can’t remove the shading and leave only the lines of the thickness I need, in the external settings, only replacing the color palette is nothing more, and in general the color block does not save the settings
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Draghi91, Antonio

theCuchuoi wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 1:40 pm Hello beautiful people
I found this pretty indicator in TrendLab, but since my main chart already looks like a hot mess, so I would be very much appreciated if anyone make this into some sort of a histogram that changes color when the slope change. Thanks in advance!!
Looks like TMA.
To be consistently profitable is to pick the right strategy for what price is doing, not what we think price will do.

PREETHI wrote: Thu Aug 22, 2019 2:01 pm

Looks like TMA.
I guess so sir, but since I'm not sure the settings and everything that comes with it, I'd rather stick with this one. Honestly I'm very new to forex trading and technical analysis, plus my coding experience is very rusty. And there are just too many version of MAs to choose, I find myself kind of lost in the jungle here sir. I've already tried several versions of MA with quite a few different settings and so far this one fits the best with the rest of my system, so may I ask the exact version of TMA were you reckon.
Thanks
VALAR MORGHULIS