Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Request to add these Options in " common_sr " Indicator. Please Help. Adding these options will help all the Users on this Forum

1) Please Add Option for YHigh and YLow Lines Extended upto the end of the chart in this Indicator ?
( Snapshot Attached )

2) Draw Lines as Background : True / False

3) Show Labels : Y High / Y Low / Open

4) Label Shift : Position of Labels

5) Size of the Labels

6) Label Colours ( if Possible )

Thanks.
common_sr.mq4
(37.96 KiB) Downloaded 61 times
Untitled.png

kgovender wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:28 pm
Is it possible to make this indicator non - repaint?

many thanks and kind regards

Kris
Kris, that file is decompiled (stolen). We don't work on hacked files here. Please read our Rules first before posting and if you're unsure what a decompiled file is, please see this: What is a decompiled indicator?
Myfxbook live trading results (new 2019 account coming soon)
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!

Jimmy wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 11:14 pm
kgovender wrote:
Mon Aug 19, 2019 7:28 pm
Is it possible to make this indicator non - repaint?

many thanks and kind regards

Kris
Kris, that file is decompiled (stolen). We don't work on hacked files here. Please read our Rules first before posting and if you're unsure what a decompiled file is, please see this: What is a decompiled indicator?
Hi Jimmy,

Thank you kindly for the feedback, my apologies, i got this indicator from fxprosystems as a free download, had no idea it was a decompiled file, will be sure to keep an eye for such files in future.

Many thanks and kind regards,

Kris

Mod edit: Link removed. Links to external site's files are not permitted here. Please read the rules.

pathenry wrote:
Sun Aug 18, 2019 12:19 pm
Hi Mr Tools, I know these are oldies and they re-paint but I am enjoying using these attached indi's. Would it be possible to add MTF and insert a vertical coloured line of choice Green for up, Red for down instead of the arrows? Screen shot will show how it would look. The lines would confirm the higher T/F for me.
I would appreciate any help.
Pat
Regards Pat
Added the lines to this version and an option for the dots.Remember this uses TMA Centered so it recalculates.
uni cross alerts lines mtf.mq4
(12.15 KiB) Downloaded 131 times
UNI LINES.png

mrtools wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 8:22 am

Added the lines to this version and an option for the dots.Remember this uses TMA Centered so it recalculates.
Hi Mr Tools, I am finding that you can only have one instance of the indicator at a time on the chart.
Is this too much of a problem a problem to fix? If so that's ok.

Pat

pathenry wrote:
Tue Aug 20, 2019 11:02 am

Hi Mr Tools, I am finding that you can only have one instance of the indicator at a time on the chart.
Is this too much of a problem a problem to fix? If so that's ok.

Pat
You need to have a different verticalLinesID for every instance of the indicator.