Re: Got a good system with one of mr tools indicators but just need and alert for it!

ionone wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:56 pm

exactly..i'm just saying : i'm not couting anymore the number of EAs i developped that i didn't test enough, that where performing very nice for one month, with 100+ trades, but started failing afterwards

i'm hoping you found a working setup, but i'm just saying, don't get to excited but such a short timespan of good results
My bad boss, didnt mean to be rude, thanks for the advice and input i was just hyped because even though im trading demo i have never seen this much wins with anything ive ever tried so i guess i was being a little prideful haha didnt mean to come off that way and i really need to keep testing cause maybe your right it could possibly be all luck but for now im riding the wave an testing on real account till the luck runs out lmao
These users thanked the author micmacaudio for the post:
pacois

Re: Got a good system with one of mr tools indicators but just need and alert for it!

YeshuaYoke wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 7:21 pm

How is your live trading going by now you ought to have gone live with the strategy I would think. So please share your experiences and results so far
Hey man i took some peoples advice and have tested this out for a longer period of time on demo. AGAIN i have never had any success on demo to this extent so i cant wait to see what this does live. here is and updated pic. Still have not seen a single loss. This is just my experience and i havent been trading everyday either so yeah hope you see the same results. At this point im so used to winning i dont even use a stop loss, i know this sounds silly but this thing is really REALLY something great my dude especially when used with a support and resistant indicator of any kind
Attachments

micmacaudio wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:01 am

Hey man i took some peoples advice and have tested this out for a longer period of time on demo. AGAIN i have never had any success on demo to this extent so i cant wait to see what this does live. here is and updated pic. Still have not seen a single loss. This is just my experience and i havent been trading everyday either so yeah hope you see the same results. At this point im so used to winning i dont even use a stop loss, i know this sounds silly but this thing is really REALLY something great my dude especially when used with a support and resistant indicator of any kind
Hi, you can explain with details, settings, how to enter the trade which indicators you use for your strategy, maybe you can use it for binary options or even elaborate a custom indicator .. Thanks from all of us

micmacaudio wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:01 am

hi micmacaudio please connect this mt4 with myfxbook thankyou
If you are not willing to take risk the unusual, you will have to settle for the ordinary.
Don't wait for extraordinary opportunities. Seize common occasions and make them great. Weak men wait for opportunities; strong men make them