Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

PREETHI wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:28 am hi,mrtools, can you add price smoothing method to this indicator.
Should I prefer the indis with fewer options in general or does that make no difference on fast changing renko even if I deactivate most options in it? Are the averages indis for example always slower than the ones that are written only for one ma like non-lag ma?

Sensitivity is the smoothing with this better StepMa indicator. Also a newer ema version added.
These users thanked the author friend4you for the post:
PREETHI

Hello everyone, a big request to our esteemed programmers to correct this indicator and add it, I can’t change the color scheme in the color menu, after applying it I have the same colors as the default, and add the indicator location on the chart with the choice of “upper left, lower right "for example, thank you so much !!!
Volente Deo

Antonio wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:34 pm Hello everyone, a big request to our esteemed programmers to correct this indicator and add it, I can’t change the color scheme in the color menu, after applying it I have the same colors as the default, and add the indicator location on the chart with the choice of “upper left, lower right "for example, thank you so much !!!
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Antonio

pacois wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:22 pm
Hello again, thank you very much for the alteration, is it possible to add a period not only daily but also weekly average move to the settings, thanks again a lot or make it MTF, t is necessary to increase the bit depth of the displayed number .... i.e. if atr shows the euro dollar 0.00540 it means - 540 points , whatever he rounds and clearly writes ... And the turkey should not show 54, but 540. thanks in advance !!!
Volente Deo

Antonio wrote: Thu Aug 15, 2019 3:52 pm

Hello again, thank you very much for the alteration, is it possible to add a period not only daily but also weekly average move to the settings, thanks again a lot or make it MTF, t is necessary to increase the bit depth of the displayed number .... i.e. if atr shows the euro dollar 0.00540 it means - 540 points , whatever he rounds and clearly writes ... And the turkey should not show 54, but 540. thanks in advance !!!
Hi, Try if I understand and it works well.

Carpe Diem
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
Antonio