Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

friend4you wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:57 pm Can you allow making oscillator smaller also on !!!-MT4 X-STOCH-48.ex4?
Thanks, that you answer my requests like the crash bug or cci-trend making smaller at least when others ask you later.
Here you go...
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post:
Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

hello xard777,
First of all, thank you for sharing your great work and telling you that I have been following you for a long time ...
Secondly: ask if you can add a multiframe indicator to your panel to your system.
The multiframe panel would show the candles 1H-4H-D so it would not be necessary to have to be changing the different times and you could always work on graphics of 1 hour or 5 minutes.
Can you make my request?
ALL THE BEST
Attachments

TravisS wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 11:48 pm hello xard777,
First of all, thank you for sharing your great work and telling you that I have been following you for a long time ...
Secondly: ask if you can add a multiframe indicator to your panel to your system.
The multiframe panel would show the candles 1H-4H-D so it would not be necessary to have to be changing the different times and you could always work on graphics of 1 hour or 5 minutes.
Can you make my request?
ALL THE BEST
Thanks, xard. Maybe this helps.

xard777 wrote: Fri Aug 09, 2019 7:22 pm Try it now..
Xard777
Is it possible to get the candle coloring indicator of version 52 as one separate indicator with bar width 2, maybe as mq4? On renko charts, cpu usage matters much and mt4 hangs for minutes after big spikes, when I use complex indicators on just one renko chart.

Thanks, your different systems over the years are really interesting and mostly good ideas.

friend4you wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:22 am
Is it possible to get the candle coloring indicator of version 52 as one separate indicator with bar width 2, maybe as mq4? On renko charts, cpu usage matters much and mt4 hangs for minutes after big spikes, when I use complex indicators on just one renko chart.

Thanks, your different systems over the years are really interesting and mostly good ideas.
Will look at it over the weekend
All the best
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post:
Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

Moving AveragesRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

Hello XARD i am trading your system for few days , Its really gri8 , I struggle sometimes as the BUY/Sell indicator is repainting ,
I just want to request you that please as you share your indicators and system just share a guideline of how do you approach while trading this system
just a brief guideline of when to trade when not to , Pair selection if any and buy and sell entry criteria. It would really help.

Thank you

Moving AveragesRe: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

HELLO

ANY BODY TRADING XARD 52 SYSTEM CAN PLEASE EXPLAIN ME THE ENTRY . EXIT OR STRATEGY OF THIS SYSTEM, I JUST USING MID LINE CROSS OR BUY AND SELL, IS THAT'S IT , I DONT UNDERSTAND THE PURPOSE OF DARK BLUE LINE OR TWO BLACK BOLLING BAND LIKE A BAND IN THE SYSTEM
I TOOK A SELL TRADE ON HK50 , IN 1H IT IS IN RED ZONE BUT THE MIDDLE LIE IS BLUE , IN THE 5M IT IS BELOW THE MIDDLE LINE AND MIDDLE LINE IS IN RED .
IS IT THE RIGHT WAY TO DO ,
PLEASE HELP
Attachments