Re: v2v dynamic system

Garrintcha wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 5:27 am

Oh, you make changes faster than we manage to "digest" them. :)
The system is good, thanks!
Oh! hahaha! I just realized I was not able to put this type of information on the first page or post #1 of this thread as I cannot update it anymore. By the way, my gf is from Ukraine.. she's an FX trader too... Been to your country one time before Crimea... sadly. Also, that tunnel of love there in your country is a perfect place to propose. Awesome looking tunnel nature's art. ...but should not be all the time ; )─

.Actually, I was about to upload another update but... Now, It got me thinking... maybe next year I would upload it ; )─
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Garrintcha
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

v2v dynamic trading system updates...

※ Heiken Ashi ─ Average Price Bars ( HA-APB ) with PAC 

Key updates/more info:
─ Removed consolidation wicks color change to focus only on bullish & bearish wicks color change... and more importantly on this APB bars below. Besides, one can easily identify a consolidation or contraction phase using this tool. Hence, one sort of redundancy out of the equation. ─ HA Average Price line: Smoothed ( Both avg price line & PAC channels have combined filters used, such as DSMA, HMA non-lag variation, TEMA ),
─ added MTF switch button, and
─ HA bars automatic body width adjustment (zoom in/out) without waiting for a tick data
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Tarotxv wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:34 pm nathanvbasko,

How about making a HA MTF histo? Seems like atm HA is the most problematic indicator of all (at least for me), so maybe histo version would be a good solution?
You can find a lot of creatively awesome Heiken Ashi indicators on this thread ( including histo-based ones ) >>> viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8423168

Earlier.... the volumes on main chart tool just reminded me how lucky I am that this tool is a part of my trading arsenal.

The very first version was made by Mladen... And then, after I attached this to my chart, I just imagined how I could add the volatility code & alerts and making it the heart of a system.

That's the time the v2v dynamic system was born.

Hello. If you will, a few comments.
1) The indicator Neural-Network_HMA-DSMA-Jurik requires a library MSVCR 100.dll. But there is no such library.
     Please share or give a link where to get it.
2) The indicators v2v_VWAP and VP-Range greatly overload the terminal. It is advisable to somehow fight this.
3) Have you definitely replaced the indicator HA_APB? Old and new have the same creation date. For example, I have reversal bars appear only in the MTF mode. In the current mode, they do not appear.
The rest is working fine.

Garrintcha wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 3:59 am Hello. If you will, a few comments.
1) The indicator Neural-Network_HMA-DSMA-Jurik requires a library MSVCR 100.dll. But there is no such library.
     Please share or give a link where to get it.
2) The indicators v2v_VWAP and VP-Range greatly overload the terminal. It is advisable to somehow fight this.
3) Have you definitely replaced the indicator HA_APB? Old and new have the same creation date. For example, I have reversal bars appear only in the MTF mode. In the current mode, they do not appear.
The rest is working fine.
First step: Scan for viruses or malware on your machine.
Second Step: Google search on how to restore your MSVCR 100.dll file

─ The VP-Range or the Volume Profile is a highly intensive tool for the MT4 platform... It doesn't help with an MT4 designed on a 32-bit machine only. More so, if you are opening a lot of pairs on your platform. If that is the case, this is not an ideal system for you. Not unless you have the resources of at least three machines. Anyway, If you find a similar volume profile tool that is better or suits your needs... Then use that one.

─ The HA-APB tool is working just fine. If it doesn't show, it doesn't show. There's two HA mode... (1) normal mode: HA and APB-HA (here it should show or not) & (2) MTF mode: HA and APB-HA (here it should show or not) ...if still not working for you...simply move on with another system.

nathanvbasko wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 6:49 am
google.jpg
First step: Scan for viruses or malware on your machine.
Second Step: Google search on how to restore your MSVCR 100.dll file

─ The VP-Range or the Volume Profile is a highly intensive tool for the MT4 platform... It doesn't help with an MT4 designed on a 32-bit machine only. More so, if you are opening a lot of pairs on your platform. If that is the case, this is not an ideal system for you. Not unless you have the resources of at least three machines. Anyway, If you find a similar volume profile tool that is better or suits your needs... Then use that one.

─ The HA-APB tool is working just fine. If it doesn't show, it doesn't show. There's two HA mode... (1) normal mode: HA and APB-HA (here it should show or not) & (2) MTF mode: HA and APB-HA (here it should show or not) ...if still not working for you...simply move on with another system.
1) If MSVCR 100.dll is a Windows system library, then I simply don’t have it (I searched through a search by name).
I have no library error messages. The indicator simply does not appear on the chart. It is not in your zip files.
2)Regarding HA_APB. I meant "Reversal Long APB" and "Reversal Short APB", which are in the picture (post #72). They are in the MTF mode - there is, but in the current mode - no. I went through all the possible options. Probably in the current mode, at least one should have appeared. And actually the indicator works.

Garrintcha wrote: Wed Aug 14, 2019 7:50 am

1) If MSVCR 100.dll is a Windows system library, then I simply don’t have it (I searched through a search by name).
I have no library error messages. The indicator simply does not appear on the chart. It is not in your zip files.
2)Regarding HA_APB. I meant "Reversal Long APB" and "Reversal Short APB", which are in the picture (post #72). They are in the MTF mode - there is, but in the current mode - no. I went through all the possible options. Probably in the current mode, at least one should have appeared. And actually, the indicator works.
If it doesn't work at your end... try asking the developer of the Neural Network tool first version google it >>> Next price predictor using Neural Network <<< that is the best solution I can think of at this point for you. Otherwise, you may leave this system behind you and move on... Besides, as far as I know... there's no methodology or strategy/system under retail fx trading that works in every instance . . . and I have never seen anything so consistent at all. The system is free and I can't provide extended support on this one.

Good luck!