NO LINKS OR MQL SOURCE CODE REQUESTS. Please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

pipshunter wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:43 am
hey all,
I am looking for an indicator that shows the Yearly/Monthly/Weekly/Daily Open levels. Just a simple line that marks those levels would be great. Additionally, if there is a chance to have buttons for turning on/off those levels. My idea is to be able to just check those levels and then quickly switch them off, so I dont have my chart cluttered with stuff.
I have attached an example of an indicator that shows the daily opens, to illustrate what i mean. Maybe somebody would be able to code on top of this one, if that would be easier for you.

Cheers
Pav
pushing forward my request from a few weeks ag. I hope MrTools would have some time for it.
as always thank you for the effort !

sal wrote:
Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:25 pm
Mr.tools
Please update different colour option insetting for pervious and current for dotted line . presently 1 setting only for previous & current
suggestion;

this indicator is actively developed and maintained by the author in github (latest version released in mar 2019). since they have mt4 and mt5 version, it may be better to open a request in the github repo.

Deez wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:34 pm
Quick question, which 2 pairs inversely mirror each other the closest..is it safe to say when EURUSD goes up - USDCHF goes down(Taking news out of the equation) ?
You can read that on old posts/books, until Jan 2015 chf was binded to eur by swiss central bank. Then it went up 30 % in seconds.
Correlations come and go and are no good trading system on the long run.

PREETHI wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 1:28 am
hi,mrtools, can you add price smoothing method to this indicator.
Should I prefer the indis with fewer options in general or does that make no difference on fast changing renko even if I deactivate most options in it? Are the averages indis for example always slower than the ones that are written only for one ma like non-lag ma?

Sensitivity is the smoothing with this better StepMa indicator. Also a newer ema version added.
step one more average 2.3.ex4
(41.12 KiB) Downloaded 420 times
step one more average 2.3 mtf.ex4
(60.79 KiB) Downloaded 420 times
StepMA of rsi adaptive ema 3.0.ex4
(65.42 KiB) Downloaded 478 times

mrtools wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:10 am
FXMark wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:06 am
Hi Mntiwana/ Mrtools,

May I kindly request to have this indicator adjusted? A pop-up alert everytime there's a Green or Red signal like the one on the screenshot.

Thanks in advance. :)
Looks like a decompiled version of 3 level semafor, have this mtf version with alerts.
Hello is it repaint version ?

1. Similar Topics

1. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

12 Replies 6489 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

12 Replies
    2. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

9 Replies 2831 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

9 Replies
    3. Forex News Indicator MT4 and MT5

0 Replies 420 Views

by pruso, Thu Aug 26, 2021 8:14 pm in Commercial Services

0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: CommonCrawl [Bot], faulknertrader1, Narutopips, ossy123, remcous, SEMrush [Bot], talaate, traderokey and 33 guests