Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

pipshunter wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 7:43 am hey all,
I am looking for an indicator that shows the Yearly/Monthly/Weekly/Daily Open levels. Just a simple line that marks those levels would be great. Additionally, if there is a chance to have buttons for turning on/off those levels. My idea is to be able to just check those levels and then quickly switch them off, so I dont have my chart cluttered with stuff.
I have attached an example of an indicator that shows the daily opens, to illustrate what i mean. Maybe somebody would be able to code on top of this one, if that would be easier for you.

Cheers
Pav
pushing forward my request from a few weeks ag. I hope MrTools would have some time for it.
as always thank you for the effort !

sal wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:25 pm Mr.tools
Please update different colour option insetting for pervious and current for dotted line . presently 1 setting only for previous & current
suggestion;

this indicator is actively developed and maintained by the author in github (latest version released in mar 2019). since they have mt4 and mt5 version, it may be better to open a request in the github repo.
These users thanked the author thiru for the post:
sal

Deez wrote: Tue Aug 13, 2019 7:34 pm Quick question, which 2 pairs inversely mirror each other the closest..is it safe to say when EURUSD goes up - USDCHF goes down(Taking news out of the equation) ?
You can read that on old posts/books, until Jan 2015 chf was binded to eur by swiss central bank. Then it went up 30 % in seconds.
Correlations come and go and are no good trading system on the long run.