DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CODES OR REQUEST FOR DECOMPILED INDICATORS TO BE MODIFIED. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

Drizzo wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:46 am
Hello... Anyone know/has an improved version of this "KG Sup/Res" indicator? EX4.file works but I think something is wrong with the mql4. I don't know,maybe it requires an update. When I tried changing color and size,it Switches back to the defaults. Help needed please experts.... Looks even more awesome on M1 charts.
hi drizzo,
know you can change colors. size of lines are not be able to modifiy, because they are dots
regards
Markus
#KG Support and Resistance_mod.mq4
(9.47 KiB) Downloaded 222 times

marwilli wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:48 am
Drizzo wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:46 am
Hello... Anyone know/has an improved version of this "KG Sup/Res" indicator? EX4.file works but I think something is wrong with the mql4. I don't know,maybe it requires an update. When I tried changing color and size,it Switches back to the defaults. Help needed please experts.... Looks even more awesome on M1 charts.
hi drizzo,
know you can change colors. size of lines are not be able to modifiy, because they are dots
regards
Markus
made changes, you can now change the dot code and size in input;
#KG Support and Resistance_mod2.mq4
(9.71 KiB) Downloaded 293 times

thiru wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:23 pm
marwilli wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 9:48 am

hi drizzo,
regards
Markus
made changes, you can now change the dot code and size in input;

#KG Support and Resistance_mod2.mq4
You guys make our headaches look so embarrassingly simple. :lol: Its like magical wind just blew,causing every pain to disappear. All thanks to Thiru and Marwilli,for their time and efforts,KG Sup/Res has been perfected exactly as I saw it in my mind even on points I forgot to mention in my first post. Any more improvements are still welcome. As for me,I am satisfied... :D :thumbup:

mrtools wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:24 am
Kyo wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:32 am

Dear Mr Tools,

Are there any chances to add third fib to this great indicator?

At present it draws two fibs the actual and previous one, according to zig zag input.

Is it possible to add one more fib to draw, so what I think is the possibility to draw 3x fibs :the actual fib (first), previous fib (second) and fib previous to it (third - the new one).
When you using the indi on lower TF’s 5-15 zig zag redraws more often and three fibs will be optimal. I know you can extend the input in zig zag but the effect is not the same.

Thank You for your answer, work and time!!

All the best
Added another fibo.
hi .., jimmy. using this fibo indicator, can we identify the trend?
To be consistently profitable is to pick the right strategy for what price is doing, not what we think price will do.

PREETHI wrote:
Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:15 pm
hi .., jimmy. using this fibo indicator, can we identify the trend?
Sure you can. Fibonacci Retracements are best used as a guide on where to enter a trend during a pullback.

For example, if price is heading up, and you're looking to enter this move to the upside, as a conservative trader you'd be patient and place a Buy Limit just above the Fibonacci 50% line in hopes that the trend will resume after pulling back to the 50% Fibonacci line.

Just a note though, once price has retraced beyond the Fibonacci 50% area and continues moving towards the next Fibonacci retracement level, consider that trend officially over.
How-to-enter-a-fibonacci-retracement-50-line.png
Myfxbook live trading results (new 2019 account coming soon)
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!

mrtools wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 9:24 am
Kyo wrote:
Wed Aug 22, 2018 3:32 am

Dear Mr Tools,

Are there any chances to add third fib to this great indicator?

At present it draws two fibs the actual and previous one, according to zig zag input.

Is it possible to add one more fib to draw, so what I think is the possibility to draw 3x fibs :the actual fib (first), previous fib (second) and fib previous to it (third - the new one).
When you using the indi on lower TF’s 5-15 zig zag redraws more often and three fibs will be optimal. I know you can extend the input in zig zag but the effect is not the same.

Thank You for your answer, work and time!!

All the best
Added another fibo.
hi,mrtools, kindly add option to this fibo indicator to change colours of current fibo [first fibo] lines according to the uptrend/downtrend. and also option to disappear zig zag cross line.
To be consistently profitable is to pick the right strategy for what price is doing, not what we think price will do.

bludoc1914 wrote:
Thu Sep 19, 2019 10:26 pm
Hallo, Does anyone have a support and resistance indicator that shows the lines (not dots).... I would also like one that shows where it is weak/strong, verified, etc.
Blu, welcome to the site. I've moved your post into the correct thread. Please take some time to look through this topic - I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for in here :)
Myfxbook live trading results (new 2019 account coming soon)
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!

1. Similar Topics

1. Tip: Easiest way to draw major Support & Resistance

5 Replies 1253 Views

by Jimmy, Fri Jun 28, 2019 10:33 pm in Forex Education

5 Replies
    2. Tip: Drawing Fibonacci in reverse gives you Fibonacci Extensions

6 Replies 2567 Views

by Jimmy, Tue Jun 26, 2018 11:13 pm in Forex Education

6 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”