Re: NEVER LOSE AGAIN - TRO (THE RUMPLED ONE)

Lei Wulong wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 7:41 am Hey, Tro, although I trade with a 'normal' system, with OS-OB indicators like non lag stoch, Va Tss, RSX, Dss Bressert and Coppock, I do like your video's. They give me another insight into trading. Since I'm using your Tro_HL5, my trading does go a bit better, ha ha.
Happy to hear my work has helped a fellow trader.

DRAIN THE BANKS!
These users thanked the author TheRumpledOne for the post:
Lei Wulong

Hey Tro,
I'm testing out your Ratzone indicator, today, when I was trading EurUsd, price was hanging pretty much inside the lower ratzone, price was ranging, after that it dived deeper and after price made a fresh low, it suddenly came out of the lower ratzone. At first I made a bad trade, it's not easy to trade a ranging price, after that I did some smaller trades, fast scalping and won my initial loss back with even some profit. In the mean time now, EurUsd already filled the 'gap', ha ha, I see gaps every day.

Lei Wulong wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 8:08 am Hey Tro,
I'm testing out your Ratzone indicator, today, when I was trading EurUsd, price was hanging pretty much inside the lower ratzone, price was ranging, after that it dived deeper and after price made a fresh low, it suddenly came out of the lower ratzone. At first I made a bad trade, it's not easy to trade a ranging price, after that I did some smaller trades, fast scalping and won my initial loss back with even some profit. In the mean time now, EurUsd already filled the 'gap', ha ha, I see gaps every day.
What do you mean you made a BAD TRADE? Did you not follow your rules? That's a bad trader win or lose! Or did the trade hit your stop loss? That's a good trade.

Post a chart showing your trades.

Thanks for replying.
These users thanked the author TheRumpledOne for the post:
society

TheRumpledOne wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:06 am

What do you mean you made a BAD TRADE? Did you not follow your rules? That's a bad trader win or lose! Or did the trade hit your stop loss? That's a good trade.

Post a chart showing your trades.

Thanks for replying.
Well a bad trade is for me when price hits my stop loss, I hate losing. But losing once in a while is part of the game. Lately I have been doubling my account, so I'm pretty satisfied about my own trading. I never show my chart or system on a forum, otherwise people ask me for my system. Everyone should make their own system, make their own rules and follow them strictly. A lot of people just copy a system and think they can trade with it, no way ! Of course there are different systems out there, I use many indicators, and others only horizontal lines, ha ha. Hmm, I also use horizontal lines on my H4 chart. I simply draw lines starting from the top or bottom of wicks on H4, started in 2017, in 2019 I almost had no lines to draw, they were almost all already there from previous years, ha ha. I use those SR levels for possible reversals on lower timeframes.

I mostly have not much time to trade, because I work every day. So I mainly trade M1 when I have the time (mostly about one hour time), guided by my M5 chart and M15 chart, almost all small trades. After some years I have a good feeling when to make my trade and when to close. I also never trade when I'm away from the screen.
These users thanked the author Lei Wulong for the post:
Skyold