Re: Fibonacci, Trendlines, Support Resistance & Pivot Point Indicators MT4

FBI wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 5:52 pm

This is good with 100% levels.
Yes! The 100 levels are the magic number it seems :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Hello... Anyone know/has an improved version of this "KG Sup/Res" indicator? EX4.file works but I think something is wrong with the mql4. I don't know,maybe it requires an update. When I tried changing color and size,it Switches back to the defaults. Help needed please experts.... Looks even more awesome on M1 charts.

Drizzo wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:46 am Hello... Anyone know/has an improved version of this "KG Sup/Res" indicator? EX4.file works but I think something is wrong with the mql4. I don't know,maybe it requires an update. When I tried changing color and size,it Switches back to the defaults. Help needed please experts.... Looks even more awesome on M1 charts.
hi drizzo,
know you can change colors. size of lines are not be able to modifiy, because they are dots
regards
Markus
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post:
Drizzo
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

thiru wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:23 pm

made changes, you can now change the dot code and size in input;

#KG Support and Resistance_mod2.mq4
You guys make our headaches look so embarrassingly simple. :lol: Its like magical wind just blew,causing every pain to disappear. All thanks to Thiru and Marwilli,for their time and efforts,KG Sup/Res has been perfected exactly as I saw it in my mind even on points I forgot to mention in my first post. Any more improvements are still welcome. As for me,I am satisfied... :D :thumbup:

Re: Murray Math +3/8 and -3/8 Levels?

Sandile wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 7:22 pm Hi Guys,

anyone have a Murray Math Indicator with the +3/8 and -3/8 Levels, all MT4 Indicators I've come across ends thier calculations at +2/8 and -2/8, the Murray Indicator with the +3/8 and -3/8 will look like below.

1.jpg
i think this one.......... try viewtopic.php?p=1295360920#p1295360920
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

PREETHI wrote: Sat Sep 14, 2019 9:15 pm hi .., jimmy. using this fibo indicator, can we identify the trend?
Sure you can. Fibonacci Retracements are best used as a guide on where to enter a trend during a pullback.

For example, if price is heading up, and you're looking to enter this move to the upside, as a conservative trader you'd be patient and place a Buy Limit just above the Fibonacci 50% line in hopes that the trend will resume after pulling back to the 50% Fibonacci line.

Just a note though, once price has retraced beyond the Fibonacci 50% area and continues moving towards the next Fibonacci retracement level, consider that trend officially over.
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 3):
PREETHI, nanangsulle, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance