NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: WPR Indicator

marwilli wrote:
Wed Aug 07, 2019 11:15 pm
hello
does anyone know why wpr-indy is fully displayed on currencies and other e.g. WTI and NOTon indices e.g. DOW, NAS ?
greetings
Markus
think its because the scale is different for currencies and indices.. have a careful look at the right side scale. You need to adjust the levels for indices.. they are not same as currencies.

experts can advice more.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

losajoca wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 5:37 pm
losajoca wrote:
Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:59 pm

In the hope you can do it, and expecting it´s not too much to ask for, I would like to add a small detail:

- On slope there will be two colors up and two colors down (according to the bar versus previous one),
but in this indicator it happens that bars are sometimes the same exact size than previous.
-Could it be a fifth color to apply in those circunstances (new bar as the same exact size of previous one)?

Gratefull.
CL
No pressure, but whenever it's possible to add the feature it will be very helpfull.
Thanks again.
Hi,
Could this be added?
Grateful.

Edit:
If you can spare some time I would like to ask if the "quantile" (the attached version) indicator can be made in slope
mode just as the "force" indicator you did some time ago, as in picture.
Quantile based signed volume analysis mtf.mq4
(6.8 KiB) Downloaded 342 times
EURUSDM5.png

mrtools wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:10 am
FXMark wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:06 am
Hi Mntiwana/ Mrtools,

May I kindly request to have this indicator adjusted? A pop-up alert everytime there's a Green or Red signal like the one on the screenshot.

Thanks in advance. :)
Looks like a decompiled version of 3 level semafor, have this mtf version with alerts.
That was so fast! Thank you! I appreciate it. :)

FXMark wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:17 am
mrtools wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 2:10 am

Looks like a decompiled version of 3 level semafor, have this mtf version with alerts.
That was so fast! Thank you! I appreciate it. :)
Mrtools,

I tried this 'Semafor', but it gives 3 same alerts at a time. How can we adjust it?

EDIT: It also gives alert of previously displayed signal everytime I switched to another pair. Would it be possible to get 1 alert on the current candle only? Thanks.

je suis nouveau sur le forum et viens de trouver un indicateur qui peut m'aider alor je viens vous demander d'ajouter des lignes verticaux au major cycle si possible comme sur l'image.please help me
Capture d’écran (60).png
je suis nouveau sur le forum et vien de trouver un indicateur qui peut m'aider alor je viens vous demander d'ajouter des lignes verticaux au major cycle si possible comme sur l'image.please help me
! Symphonie Extreme Indicator v3 600__2.ex4
je suis nouveau sur le forum et vien de trouver un indicateur qui peut m'aider alor je viens vous demander d'ajouter des lignes verticaux au major cycle si possible comme sur l'image.please help me
(39.86 KiB) Downloaded 749 times

WENDY1 wrote:
Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:54 am
je suis nouveau sur le forum et viens de trouver un indicateur qui peut m'aider alor je viens vous demander d'ajouter des lignes verticaux au major cycle si possible comme sur l'image.please help me
That indicator repaints badly.

1. Similar Topics

1. Trade ideas on June 19

1 Replies 2750 Views

by ChuChu Rocket, Fri Jun 19, 2020 9:30 pm in Forex Fundamentals & News

1 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 2010 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”