Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:46 pm This is another version to test.
Thank you so much Mr Tools for the great work, this version is even better than the ema cross over..I see the smoothed average works well with the standard deviation..Will definitely put it to test this coming week..

Thanks again to all the brilliant coders that make trading so much easier for all of us, keep up the great work...

pacois wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:38 am

TEST!!
great one mr pacois............. :clap: may u pls help me can u make the histogram on the back................ so macd lines can be on front plz?
Official Forex-station GIF animator at your service 👨‍⚖️
See a GIF with Forex-station.com on it? I probably made it
The best divergence indicator in the world.
Real news exists: Infowars.com 👈

pacois wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 4:38 am

TEST!!

Hello pacois

Thank you for making your EMA Standard Deviation indicator available to FS members. Thanks also to errol for his original idea and request.

I’m just wondering what the gray line represents, because when it crosses over the indicator’s zero line it often seems significant as to what price does next?

Thanks again pacois, errol

Holmes27
Attachments

Holmes27 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 4:55 pm

Hello pacois

Thank you for making your EMA Standard Deviation indicator available to FS members. Thanks also to errol for his original idea and request.

I’m just wondering what the gray line represents, because when it crosses over the indicator’s zero line it often seems significant as to what price does next?

Thanks again pacois, errol

Holmes27
Hi is simply the price that crosses ema, in this case it is 20 periods.
ema 1 periods> ema 20 periods
These users thanked the author pacois for the post (total 3):
Jimmy, moey_dw, Holmes27