If you're new, please take a few minutes to read our rules before posting: Forex-Station's Rules, Ranks & Everything in between.

Re: New Member Introduction

Excellentemmy wrote:
Sat Aug 03, 2019 11:52 am
Hi every one. I am excellentemmy, I am new to forex and happy to join in this forum.
Hello. Welcome to the forum and to a long and successful Forex trading career :wave:
11-year downtrend continues. Myfxbook live results (using Mrtools' indicators).
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!

Hello, everyone! I discovered this wonderful forum and am happy to be there and I hope to have a better experience.
Thank you to the initiators for this forum because there are many resources.

Merylfx wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:41 pm
Hello, everyone! I discovered this wonderful forum and am happy to be there and I hope to have a better experience.
Hi Merylfx, welcome to the forum.

Merylfx wrote:
Mon Aug 05, 2019 11:41 pm
Hi Meryl! Welcome to the forum. Nice to meet you :wave:
Download over 500+ Forex & Trading books from Forex-Station's (member's only) Trader's Library.

Hello everyone. I am Joshua from Malaysia. I chance upon this forum some how following the search engine. I am mostly on FF but I can see that this forum has got some hidden treasures :) . Thank you for accepting me and hopefully I learn many profitable methods here.

joshuayip wrote:
Fri Sep 13, 2019 12:40 pm
Hello everyone. I am Joshua from Malaysia. I chance upon this forum some how following the search engine. I am mostly on FF but I can see that this forum has got some hidden treasures :) . Thank you for accepting me and hopefully I learn many profitable methods here.
Hello Josh from Malaysia! Welcome to the site sir :wave:
11-year downtrend continues. Myfxbook live results (using Mrtools' indicators).
Need custom MT4 coding? Send a PM to Mrtools or post here for a quote!

Hi all New member here. Finally it feels so good to be here. First thing first, a Big Shout out to Mladen, Mrtools, Mntiwana, Xard, and Jimmy you guys are awesome. you have done so much and contributed so much to the Forex community. Thanks A lot for all your efforts.
Stay Blessed

QidFX wrote:
Tue Nov 05, 2019 4:38 pm
Hi all New member here. Finally it feels so good to be here. First thing first, a Big Shout out to Mladen, Mrtools, Mntiwana, Xard, and Jimmy you guys are awesome. you have done so much and contributed so much to the Forex community. Thanks A lot for all your efforts.
Stay Blessed
Hi QidFX,

Welcome here.

1. Similar Topics

1. Hey guys new member here

5 Replies 1108 Views

by Glastonburyk, Sun Feb 03, 2019 9:56 pm in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

5 Replies
    2. 7 Replies

Return to “New Members & Common Forex Q&A's”