Re: XARD - Simple Trend Following Trading System

friend4you wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 9:02 pm

Again a consistent, good system on all timeframes.
Can you please post a version of !!!X-XARDFX-48 and !!!X-XARDFX-48 CCI TREND.mq4 , where candle sizes stay like we put them in main options and on color options, most here don't work on 24 inch monitors? Green, red arrows for example stay so big.

I would like to see white neuro line (similar to supertrend?) and candle color as separate mq4-files or at least ex4 with changeable option values. I can't see differences, if I change option chart mode 2.0 on main indicator.

I still never regretted changing to Linux (I use Manjaro) after you told you did. Windows gets slower and slower, so that people buy new PCs / phones (Apple for IOs has already admitted that), where are the collusion shouts there?

I added the template for smaller monitors and slower PCs, NOW you all can see symbol changer.
xard how are still doing great work I see been doing other stuff lately but back to try your new template 48 but when I've loaded it up & opened it I only get the
blank screen with the adr tab etc top right screen & multi signal board on opp side can you help mate?

XARD posts now systems for over 10 years, really very friendly. There are fan pages, where you can get the older ones, but XARD seems not to be very active as xard777 on the web anymore. Some people could not understand, that also repainting indicators like tma can help much.

What do you think of mt5? As mt4 supports more and more mt5 coding, will there be a mt5 version of your systems? Many would miss your systems, if metaquotes continues to force brokers to move to mt5 like by not giving out new mt4 server licences.

2019hutanglunas wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 12:45 am hi xard777,
any tutorial for this update?
best regards,
Basically, you have your roadmap laid out in front of you.

It consists of a 4HR cycle Startpoint and a 4HR cycle Endpoint with possible 1HR cycle Checkpoints along the way (depending on the journey).

Once you get your head around this roadmap on the 1HR TF you can then go down to the 5min TF and trade in the direction of the new 4HR cycle Endpoint using the backgound candle body and matching 5min candle. i.e. If the 4hr cycle Startpoint is BLUE then we would look to trade the green backgound candle body and matching Blue candles in the direction towards the 4HR cycle EndPoint (which would of course be PINK)... Game Over and the trading cycle repeats ad infinitum (Wash, Rinse, Repeat).
All the best

Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 7):
ChuChu Rocket, 2019hutanglunas, hannele, SilverBB, fadhayemustafa, ardalan1991, Jedidiah
XARD: If Carlsberg made charts... Probably the best charts in the world

I only trade HK50 & WS30 as they tend to be big movers and hitting my daily target is way easier than with currencies.
On a 55" or 65" TV screen you can easily setup the charts showing both 1hr & 5m TFs for HK50 & WS30.
You also have plenty of room on top for your browser (I use Yandex browser as you can pop the video screen out and still browse other sites).
On the browser go to http://watchnewslive.tv/ as you can watch live FOX BUSINESS, HBO, SHOWTIME, HGTV & many other channels while you wait for your trades to come around.
Enjoy
All the best
Xard777
Attachments
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post (total 7):
2019hutanglunas, hannele, thiru, Leomart, kaywax, Jedidiah, StuartWong

Re: XARD v 52 crashes?

xard777 wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 9:55 pm

Basically, you have your roadmap laid out in front of you.

It consists of a 4HR cycle Startpoint and a 4HR cycle Endpoint with possible 1HR cycle Checkpoints along the way (depending on the journey).
All the best

Xard777
Thanks. You took our posts serious. version 52 is not repainting as it uses a kind of atr-bands, but my mt4 crashes often when changing timeframe, also on older backtester, no crash with v48. I have only few charts and indicators used. Will you answer our questions, too?
Who has similar issues?

Re: XARD v 52 crashes?

friend4you wrote: Tue Aug 06, 2019 11:47 pm Thanks. You took our posts serious. version 52 is not repainting as it uses a kind of atr-bands, but my mt4 crashes often when changing timeframe, also on older backtester, no crash with v48. I have only few charts and indicators used. Will you answer our questions, too?
Who has similar issues?
Well, if you are serious about using ver 52 then may I suggest that you rename your current MT4 folder (add BAK) then d/l a new MT4 platform from your broker and add the two Indys plus template from 52 setup. Restart your new MT4 and make sure you are on D1 TF then choose your disired currency and choose the xardfx-52 template, it should appear right away, now change the TF to H4, then H1 working your way down to 1min. Then go back to D1 and repeat with all the currencies and indicies that you intend on using. Once done, you should not have any crashes or freezing problems.
All the best
Xard777
These users thanked the author xard777 for the post:
Jedidiah