Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Hello friend , we know this indicator Cycle identiffier or Extreme Spike show top and bottoms and is repainter. I am study the indicator in the History. My question is what means the dots? the dots are places where the indicator repaint? soo when no previous dots means the indicator no repaint in there?, Thanks soo much for your help.
Attachments

Cladi39 wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 3:15 am Hello friend , we know this indicator Cycle identiffier or Extreme Spike show top and bottoms and is repainter. I am study the indicator in the History. My question is what means the dots? the dots are places where the indicator repaint? soo when no previous dots means the indicator no repaint in there?, Thanks soo much for your help.
As I recall with the indicator. You are correct. But at least wait for someone else to confirm it too. I can't take the responsibility.

Seymour pips wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 10:48 pm Could anyone possibly add Push notifications & Email alerts to this CCI Channel indicator? Fantastic tool when trading in the Direction of the overall trend.
The email and push alerts were already there someone modified it to make them internally controlled. Should work in this version.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Seymour pips