Re: v2v dynamic system

Updated v2v dynamic trading system:

HA-APB
─ Removed classic PAC option
─ Fixed button session retention and default candle type selection
─ Code optimization 

Neural Network - HMA-DSMA-Jurik
─ By default, it is now set to run on volatility triggers by Volume on Main Chart indicator
─ Code optimization

Volume Profile - VWAP
─ Removed Average Price option
─ Only show VWAP line floating above the candles (not showing on horizontal bars)
─ Applied a little of DSMA algorithm to VWAP

v2v VWAP (use for Anchored VWAP)
─ Applied a little of DSMA algorithm to VWAP

*** Updated template

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Tarotxv
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

News:  TDZ... just ended the Oscillators Game of Zones   ; )─

★ Traders Dynamic Zones ( TDZ ) ...Endgame version 1.54

Updates/Modifications:

☛ Supercharge JMA with HMA non-lag variation
☛ Fast JMA Price default parameter value
☛ Updated parameter/label names
☛ Updated label names for Price volatility bands
☛ Price Line as default divergence
☛ Code optimization
☛ New template ─ to reflect the updates/modifications

─ Added "Misc" news type on Upcoming News listings
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
Tarotxv, Jimmy
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

UPDATED ...v2v dynamic trading system 

☛ Neural Network ─ HMA-DSMA-Jurik: Now using T3 by T.Tillson as the default MA. This is considered to be the best MA algorithm out there
☛ Traders Dynamic Zones: Now using T3 by T.Tillson as the default MA for price line... while TEMA (arguably second to T3 MA) is the default MA for signal line
☛ Volume Profile - Range: code optimization
☛ v2v VWAP: conde optimization
☛ News Events: added "Payrolls" event under "Employment" 
☛ New template to reflect the modifications made all throughout the v2v dynamic trading system

Tarotxv wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 3:13 am Dear nathanvbasko!

The v2v indicators here and in Forexfactory thread you posting are piece of art! With these tools one can build a top tier trading system for any timeframe.

Thank you!
That is actually the idea.,.. dynamically build your own trading strategy or system.  

"The human brain can perform economic analysis, nuances of contextual and qualitative analysis, correlation and Intermarket analysis, complex pattern recognition, weigh several disparate or conflicting factors simultaneously, and adjust to meet the needs of unexpected, extraordinary or changing conditions. All of these items range from difficult to impossible to reduce to a mathematical formula that's mechanical enough to be coded". ─ my sudo mentor

The T3 by T.Tillson is remarkable... Hayzzz,... How come I just discovered this recently here only at forex-station.

It is really good combined with JMA Algo. And it feels good to my trading system over-all usability/performance. I hope this will be worth to an individual trader out there.. Anyway, only time will tell.

Now.. Her\s the updated release so far...
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
paroucia, Chickenspicy

The difference between the original HA-APB Price Action Channel ( PAC ) and this variation of PAC (using JMA, DSMA, and HMA), is that the latter is using three touchpoints instead of just the two-line PAC. This one added the Average Price to see if APB closed above or below it.

☛ HA-APB based Price Action Channel ( PAC ) and
☛ Average Price Line (HA-APB Low + HA-APB High)/2
☛ Fused with MTF mode.
☛ Using T3 MA and with...
☛ Jurik Smoothing/Filter and Deviation-Scaled Moving Average (DSMA)
...some extras added: Access buttons for features & functions, and a symbol or pair and timeframe switch panel

✜ Price Action Channel (PAC)
─ It provides an overall direction near the Price.
─ Reveals periods of consolidation.
─ Reveals periods of volatility.
─ It may Use as an Exit Target or
─ Use as a Trailing Stop Loss

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 3):
paroucia, Jimmy, hannele

v2v dynamic trading system updates... ※ Heiken Ashi ─ Average Price Bars ( HA-APB ) with PAC:
─ Removed Pairs & TF buttons
─ Add MTF button switch
─ Automatic Heiken Ashi Bar width update (on zoom in/out) under current TF without waiting for a tick data (before only in MTF mode).

Others::
─ New template to adjust the vertical location of navigational buttons and default parameter values
─ TDZ-MTF
─ News Events
─ Pivot Fibs plus
─ Neural Network
─ Volume Profile
─ VWAP
These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post:
Jedidiah

nathanvbasko wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 5:43 pm v2v dynamic trading system updates... ※ Heiken Ashi ─ Average Price Bars ( HA-APB ) with PAC:
─ Removed Pairs & TF buttons
─ Add MTF button switch
─ Automatic Heiken Ashi Bar width update (on zoom in/out) under current TF without waiting for a tick data (before only in MTF mode).

Others::
─ New template to adjust the vertical location of navigational buttons and default parameter values
─ TDZ-MTF
─ News Events
─ Pivot Fibs plus
─ Neural Network
─ Volume Profile
─ VWAP
Oh, you make changes faster than we manage to "digest" them. :)
The system is good, thanks!