Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

YeshuaYoke wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:13 pm

I don't clearly understand what U are saying could U please rephrase. Also r U saying Mr tools is mt4 hence why would he code divergence?? If so Ur prob being paranoid. Please confirm and I just assume so please rewrite
This indicator is the original that I sent. Mrtools added MA alerts. It made in ex4 format. You need mq4?
These users thanked the author roman251117 for the post:
YeshuaYoke

Hi, I am fairly new to this forum but I may have a great suggestion for mr Tools to create an alert indicator for the 20 EMA moving average and standard deviation crossover..This can be used as a stand alone trading system on a larger timeframes for entering trend trades, for instance from the hourly time frame and above...

The ideal alert system should involve the cross over of the standard deviation from below the 20 EMA...if you place these 2 standard mt4 indicators on your charts you will notice that great moves are preceded from the standard deviation crossing over the 20ema from below and all you need to do is trade in the direction of the prevailing trend whether up or down...It would be nice is mr tools can create an indicator with the above two that has an alert system when this cross over happens...Thanks in advance

errol wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:20 am Hi, I am fairly new to this forum but I may have a great suggestion for mr Tools to create an alert indicator for the 20 EMA moving average and standard deviation crossover..This can be used as a stand alone trading system on a larger timeframes for entering trend trades, for instance from the hourly time frame and above...

The ideal alert system should involve the cross over of the standard deviation from below the 20 EMA...if you place these 2 standard mt4 indicators on your charts you will notice that great moves are preceded from the standard deviation crossing over the 20ema from below and all you need to do is trade in the direction of the prevailing trend whether up or down...It would be nice is mr tools can create an indicator with the above two that has an alert system when this cross over happens...Thanks in advance
Please explain your strategy more. Do you mean to have standard deviation with period of 20, applied to close price, and exponential moving average with period of 20, applied to close price, at the same chart? If you mean so, have you noted that the cross overs change when you move your chart to left or right?
Please upload a screenshot of your strategy that it could be understood better.
I Love forex station..

Unfortunately I have a problem uploading the screen shots on the site but yes the strategy involves placing the standard deviation indicator on the chart as is (apply to close). Thereafter, you would have to drag the 20Ema moving average over it and select apply to previous indicators data so that is is pasted over the standard deviation.

On your main chart you would also use the 20ema as your baseline..So this is how it works: When you have a cross over of the standard deviation only from below to above the 20ema this would signal the entry to take a trade with the trend..On your main chart is price is above the 20ema and is in an uptrend you would then buy at market and visa versa in a downtrend when price fall closes below the 20ema.. All depending on the time frame you using, recommended sl would be set at 1.5 * ATR on the current time frame...

After applying the indicators on your chart just look at your chart history when the cross over happened and you'll see the potential in this simple but effective trading system..

However, it would be great if we can get an alert system coded by our brilliant coders of the standard deviation and 20ema cross overs..If you can assist in this regards Mr Tools, it will be highly appreciated..
These users thanked the author errol for the post:
Holmes27