Re: Got a good system with one of mr tools indicators but just need and alert for it!

ionone wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 5:28 pm

you got lucky
a few trades means nothing
Theres always a hater who comes out of know where saying some garbage with a big mouth... i went on a winning streak all night to! shut your mouth man if you dont have any good advice or anyway to make things better dont speak lol. Why come on a forum to hate and not elevate the idea? Not trying to be rude dude but seriously go some where else with that toxic vibe

Re: Got a good system with one of mr tools indicators but just need and alert for it!

micmacaudio wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:05 pm

Theres always a hater who comes out of know where saying some garbage with a big mouth... i went on a winning streak all night to! shut your mouth man if you dont have any good advice or anyway to make things better dont speak lol. Why come on a forum to hate and not elevate the idea? Not trying to be rude dude but seriously go some where else with that toxic vibe
actually that was a super friendly observation...not a put down
These users thanked the author Pava for the post:
ionone

micmacaudio wrote: Wed Jul 31, 2019 9:05 pm

bro, chill out :)

agree with pava, it was a friendly warning. if you put zeron and solar wind together, they work exactly the same. I'm no expert to say if they are the same because the zeron code is a decompiled one. in the past, many have taken the path with the solar wind which is nothing but a coding mistake. Well, in the world of serious traders, they don't even consider such indicators a qualified one.. but if that works for you at the moment with your techniques.. yes, you have something. but take the advice and watch your back always with such indicators.

ask a serious question to yourself, if the 10 lines of code are what it takes to conquer the fx market, then what would you consider the work of John Ehlers, William Blau, Kaufman and many others? and thousands of indicators written by mladen and mrtools

btw, your brokers seem to be not a regulated one.. checkout.

Pava wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 1:15 am
actually that was a super friendly observation...not a put down
exactly..i'm just saying : i'm not couting anymore the number of EAs i developped that i didn't test enough, that where performing very nice for one month, with 100+ trades, but started failing afterwards

i'm hoping you found a working setup, but i'm just saying, don't get to excited but such a short timespan of good results

ionone wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 6:56 pm

exactly..i'm just saying : i'm not couting anymore the number of EAs i developped that i didn't test enough, that where performing very nice for one month, with 100+ trades, but started failing afterwards

i'm hoping you found a working setup, but i'm just saying, don't get to excited but such a short timespan of good results
Bravò !! This was the right answer ..
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
sal