Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mikver wrote: Sat Jul 27, 2019 7:23 am Hola a todos y muchas gracias por todos los indicadores que comparten, he descargado este indicador pero veo que las alertas no funcionan. Alguien puede verlo y arreglarlo, muchas graciasBlau - smi averages (mtf + alerts +fl).ex4
Hello everyone and thank you very much for all the indicators you share, I downloaded this indicator but I see that the alerts do not work. Someone can see and fix it, thank you very much
Thank you for bringing this to my attention, was trying to have all separate alerts but it won't work that way, the way it was coded, so now which ever way you chose to have the Smi colored, the alerts will function for that only, for example if you choose to have the smi colored for when the signal crosses the alerts should correspond with that.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 4):
Jimmy, Sutatong, for28, Jedidiah

LikeRe: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mrtools wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:20 pm

Thank you for bringing this to my attention, was trying to have all separate alerts but it won't work that way, the way it was coded, so now which ever way you chose to have the Smi colored, the alerts will function for that only, for example if you choose to have the smi colored for when the signal crosses the alerts should correspond with that.
Muchas gracias mrtools, es impresionante el trabajo que hacen

Re: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

Hi
I’ve been looking for a “spike” Stochs indicator, but haven’t been able to locate anything similar.
As per the attached picture, indicator is based on 3 points (corresponding to bars on the price chart.
Point 2 on the stoch line needs to be at a value of 0, 50 or 100. Then both points 1 & 3 need to be either above 0 (or 50) for a BUY alert or below 100 (or 50) for a SELL alert.
Alert to be on the chart (and email/SMS).
Has anyone seen anything similar ?
Thanks Stan
Attachments

MagnifyRe: MT4 Indicators with alerts/signals

mrtools wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 1:20 pm

Dear Mr Tools,

thank you for the very nice Blau - smi - averages (mtf + alerts +fl) indicator.

would it be possible, to make a double Blau SMI (meaning two instances of the Blau SMI [with different period lengths] in one indicator window? This would be superb for trend following and continuation trades. Floating levels are not necessary, would make coding easier.

Because when I put an additional SMI in an existing SMI indicator window, then the levels of both are not aligned.

Thank you for your consideration.