Re: Fix: Indicator is not showing on MT4 chart

Raquel wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:30 pm
Hi, I have an indicator that doesn't load on the graph. I have compiled the indicator 5 times as indicated by mcladen but it still does not work.
Please, can you tell me what I can do to make it work?
It is decompiled but noticed it needs "absolutelynolaglwma" indicator to work and if I remember correctly the "absolutelynolaglwma" repaints and the way it is being called in the arrow indicator will make it repaint even more.

mrtools wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 3:06 am
Raquel wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 6:30 pm
Hi, I have an indicator that doesn't load on the graph. I have compiled the indicator 5 times as indicated by mcladen but it still does not work.
Please, can you tell me what I can do to make it work?
It is decompiled but noticed it needs "absolutelynolaglwma" indicator to work and if I remember correctly the "absolutelynolaglwma" repaints and the way it is being called in the arrow indicator will make it repaint even more.
Ok

Thanks very much

ionone wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:39 pm
bluebird wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:13 pm
For some strange reason, this indicator isn't appearing in the chart. Can anyone help me, thank you so much in advance!
it's working on my side
It works on another profile however it doesn't show on EURUSD M1 but it works on the other timeframes.

mrtools wrote:
Sat Jul 27, 2019 3:57 am
bluebird wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:13 pm
For some strange reason, this indicator isn't appearing in the chart. Can anyone help me, thank you so much in advance!
Could be on some brokers getting a division by zero error. This version shouldn't have that problem.
Amazing, thank you so much! Have a lovely weekend :)

1. Similar Topics

1. Point and figure chart indicator for MT4

0 Replies 2260 Views

by moey_dw, Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:38 pm in MT4 Indicators

0 Replies
    2. Copy all MT4 chart objects indicator

0 Replies 375 Views

by Mehrab, Wed Oct 10, 2018 2:31 am in MT4 Indicators

0 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”