Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

pacois wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:36 pm

Hi what is the name dll indicator?
hi pacois,

not sure, i don't know how to check what library(DLL) it's using, i just load them in the chart normally and they have been working well.

where should i check for the name of the library?

just in case it's helpful, i wil left the 2 indicator below, along with the mod CCI arrows version without the filter.

-L- wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:04 am

hi pacois,

not sure, i don't know how to check what library(DLL) it's using, i just load them in the chart normally and they have been working well.

where should i check for the name of the library?

just in case it's helpful, i wil left the 2 indicator below, along with the mod CCI arrows version without the filter.
try this.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
-L-

hey all,
I am looking for an indicator that shows the Yearly/Monthly/Weekly/Daily Open levels. Just a simple line that marks those levels would be great. Additionally, if there is a chance to have buttons for turning on/off those levels. My idea is to be able to just check those levels and then quickly switch them off, so I dont have my chart cluttered with stuff.
I have attached an example of an indicator that shows the daily opens, to illustrate what i mean. Maybe somebody would be able to code on top of this one, if that would be easier for you.

Cheers
Pav

pacois wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:09 am
try this.
hi pacois,

already tried it, it works again, but there seems to be a minor error since when an alerts pop up, 1 minute after, there is a seconds alert, even though there is no second signal, i will put a pic below to illustrate this.

in the picture you can see that the alert windows shows an alert for the EURGPB, NZDUSD and EURCHF pairs, and one minute after the alert, in all three pairs there isa second alert and there is no seconds arrow/signal (the pair in the picture it's the NZDUSD).

there is another situation, not sure if it's related to the first one, but there are times when the indicator show arrow signals that should not have appeared (see the red rectangles in the other two pictures), the magenta arrows are from the original indicator unfiltered, and the yellow ones are from the new version you modified (already checked that it was not that the magenta arrows was behind the yellow ones, so they are not overlapping).

thanks again,

best regards.

PS: could i know wha whas the reason the previous indi stopped working in case it happen again?
Attachments

-L- wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:05 am

hi pacois,

already tried it, it works again, but there seems to be a minor error since when an alerts pop up, 1 minute after, there is a seconds alert, even though there is no second signal, i will put a pic below to illustrate this.

in the picture you can see that the alert windows shows an alert for the EURGPB, NZDUSD and EURCHF pairs, and one minute after the alert, in all three pairs there isa second alert and there is no seconds arrow/signal (the pair in the picture it's the NZDUSD).

there is another situation, not sure if it's related to the first one, but there are times when the indicator show arrow signals that should not have appeared (see the red rectangles in the other two pictures), the magenta arrows are from the original indicator unfiltered, and the yellow ones are from the new version you modified (already checked that it was not that the magenta arrows was behind the yellow ones, so they are not overlapping).

thanks again,

best regards.

PS: could i know wha whas the reason the previous indi stopped working in case it happen again?
Try this, it didn't work because there was a limitation on expiration.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
-L-

pacois wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 8:48 am

Try this, it didn't work because there was a limitation on expiration.

the error persist, it's always a minute later, it send and alert again when there was no new signal in the chart, in the pic below you could see the time of the alerts of the three pairs EURAUD, EURCHF, EURCAD, and that a minute later, it send the alert again :(

and thanks for the explanation of the problem with the expire date.
Attachments