Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

Hello Mladen, Mrtools, thank you very much for allowing me to learn a little more every day, they are the only ones that give explanations of how the indicators work, there is some possibility of doing a BB Stop, associated with a zigzag, the bb would provide the confidence and the exsactitude , and the zigzag the programmed peaks of entry and closing in a single indicator, a greeting

here is my version of BB.

You can change the periods for the MA independently from the period of the deviation.

i also integrated the possibility to power the deviation. Which can lead to more functionalities (enhancing low or high values)

All i'm asking in return is that if you find a good set file please send it to me. If you want more functionalities ask me and i'll integrate them

thanks
cheers!
Jeff

Default set : Set 1 : Set 2 :
These users thanked the author ionone for the post (total 5):
Jimmy, vvFish, friend4you, alexm, Jedidiah

ionone wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:13 pm here is my version of BB.

i also integrated the possibility to power the deviation. Which can lead to more functionalities (enhancing low or high values)

All i'm asking in return is that if you find a good set file please send it to me. If you want more functionalities ask me and i'll integrate them
Jeff, your coding skills are sharpening with each new tool you release. Starting from your Ehlers Optimal Tracking filter now this gem :clap:

What's really neat about this is how it has the ability to change the deviation.
You can actually use this as just a standard Moving Average but with "Volatility" bands around the Moving Average to show us the strength in the moves.

Below I'm using your indicator as a 50 Moving Average for trends. With price sitting on top of the Moving Average we're in an uptrend for most of this chart and the Deviation setting of 1.1 to have the bands basically "sitting" on top of the Moving Average to gauge volatility. Whenever the bands begin to expand we can see there's "power" in the movement which can signal entry into the trend or even scalping to the upside. Very cool brother, thank you for making this :!:
Attachments
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post (total 2):
ionone, Jedidiah
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

Jimmy wrote: Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:48 pm

Jeff, your coding skills are sharpening with each new tool you release. Starting from your Ehlers Optimal Tracking filter now this gem :clap:

What's really neat about this is how it has the ability to change the deviation.
You can actually use this as just a standard Moving Average but with "Volatility" bands around the Moving Average to show us the strength in the moves.

Below I'm using your indicator as a 50 Moving Average for trends. With price sitting on top of the Moving Average we're in an uptrend for most of this chart and the Deviation setting of 1.1 to have the bands basically "sitting" on top of the Moving Average to gauge volatility. Whenever the bands begin to expand we can see there's "power" in the movement which can signal entry into the trend or even scalping to the upside. Very cool brother, thank you for making this :!:
thanks ! glad you like it

friend4you wrote: Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:10 pm

Maybe that is one of the problems as it should not do with 0 see picture. My concern is the middle line looks completely different on both t3 indicators with apadting values 30 compared to 25 also with no atr band.
atr.png
Can you change it according to my request of 2017, please? To add atr-bands to the newest averages indicator should also not be too difficult. Thanks.

Banzai wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:00 am Bollinger Band Rainbow from standard deviation 1.0 to 2.0.
Magic. Thank you for posting this up along with your template, it looks awesome. Welcome to the site mate :wave:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

friend4you wrote: Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:45 pm

Can you change it according to my request of 2017, please? To add atr-bands to the newest averages indicator should also not be too difficult. Thanks.

ATR Bands 2.mq4
Added keltner option.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 9):
friend4you, Jimmy, moey_dw, heispark, rijay, thiru, Antonio, hannele, Jedidiah