DO NOT ASK FOR SOURCE CODES OR REQUEST FOR DECOMPILED INDICATORS TO BE MODIFIED. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: Bollinger Band type indicators for MT4

friend4you wrote:
Wed Jul 24, 2019 4:45 pm
friend4you wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 9:10 pm

Maybe that is one of the problems as it should not do with 0 see picture. My concern is the middle line looks completely different on both t3 indicators with apadting values 30 compared to 25 also with no atr band.
atr.png
Can you change it according to my request of 2017, please? To add atr-bands to the newest averages indicator should also not be too difficult. Thanks.

ATR Bands 2.mq4
Added keltner option.
averages - mtf - alerts 9.2.ex4
(155.61 KiB) Downloaded 500 times
avgs kelt too.png

friend4you wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 6:37 pm
mrtools wrote:
Tue Nov 14, 2017 1:12 pm

The atr bands are not using t3.
If set to 0, it should use t3, if not, standard ma, I like the filter in the normal t3 indicator. The problem is that also the t3 line reacts to higher adapting values extremely and not like the actual posted t3. Maybe this files help. It is similar with 2016 averages version.

Thank you very much. You are the good soul of forex-station.

You also integrated my favourite values on atr-bands as default. That is more reactive than the default option with constant pip bands (that by the way very expensive, often bader, similar indicators use). But it is better and not as complicate as mladen said 2017 to not integrate popular T3 calculation in averages indicators. I agree. So I still use that old one:

To make the other problem clearer: Is T3 calculation correct on that indicator as adapting with higher values seems to be very aggressive than on most adaptive indicators. Maybe to let us choose on options a value of adaptiveness on averages indicator would be easy?
If you have time later, can you change that the old indicator uses t3 as middle line with chosen values under 0 as it seems to should work as described on options tab (see older pics there)?

Re: Bollinger Bands Rainbow

Deez wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:43 pm
Banzai wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 2:00 am
Bollinger Band Rainbow from standard deviation 1.0 to 2.0.
For your consideration..Mladen's gaussian rainbow.
very nice. but the lagging StdDev and MA kills the profit :D we need a non lagging MA. MLADEN : finds us that please..... :D jhaha jk

Re: Bollinger Bands Rainbow

ionone wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 9:41 pm
Deez wrote:
Thu Jul 25, 2019 5:43 pm

For your consideration..Mladen's gaussian rainbow.
very nice. but the lagging StdDev and MA kills the profit :D we need a non lagging MA. MLADEN : finds us that please..... :D jhaha jk
Funny, mladen seems to work for another board and creates now only new mt5 indicators, although he criticised that board much before that. Maybe you consider

viewtopic.php?p=1295392885#p1295392885

moey_dw wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 6:22 pm
friend4you wrote:
Fri Jul 26, 2019 5:08 pm

Funny, mladen seems to work for another board and creates now only new mt5 indicators, although he criticised that board much before that. Maybe you consider
lmao same with mntiwana............... both guys are sell outs
for mladen, it makes more sense to create MQ5 codes rather than MQ4 codes.

most of the existing quality codes for mt4 were created by mladen and mrtools in tsd & fs forum, if not mistaken. the main reason why metaquotes not able to move from mt4 to mt5 is due to lack of codes in the mt5 ecosystem. And like all other software, mt4 is a sunset software meaning it is at its tail-end now... this is not just because of metaquotes or the mt4 software but the base OS technologies have advanced so much it makes lot more sense to use new technology. But, due to large customer base that patronizes mt4.. they are not able to do so.. on the other hand the mt5 itself more than 8 years now...!!! (the shelf life of most of the software is only 5 years).

so strategically, metaquotes need people like mladen to create more mq5 codes so soon or later to make the switch over (within 2 years may be?).. when that happens fs can become a major hub for quality codes where mrtools (and mladen) can enhance the existing mq5 codes and port over the best mq4 codes., leaving out all the junk.

edit
mt4 released in 2005
mt5 released in 2010
mt4 is definitely not sustainable....

imo, 2 cents

Jimmy wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:48 pm
ionone wrote:
Fri Jul 05, 2019 9:13 pm
here is my version of BB.

i also integrated the possibility to power the deviation. Which can lead to more functionalities (enhancing low or high values)

All i'm asking in return is that if you find a good set file please send it to me. If you want more functionalities ask me and i'll integrate them
Jeff, your coding skills are sharpening with each new tool you release. Starting from your Ehlers Optimal Tracking filter now this gem :clap:

What's really neat about this is how it has the ability to change the deviation.
You can actually use this as just a standard Moving Average but with "Volatility" bands around the Moving Average to show us the strength in the moves.

Below I'm using your indicator as a 50 Moving Average for trends. With price sitting on top of the Moving Average we're in an uptrend for most of this chart and the Deviation setting of 1.1 to have the bands basically "sitting" on top of the Moving Average to gauge volatility. Whenever the bands begin to expand we can see there's "power" in the movement which can signal entry into the trend or even scalping to the upside. Very cool brother, thank you for making this :!:
Template not give?))))
Volente Deo

1. Similar Topics

1. 3 Replies
    2. Bollinger Bands indicator(s) - cTrader

6 Replies 2052 Views

by Tsar, Sat Mar 17, 2018 10:13 am in cTrader Indicators

6 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”