Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

RobertMY wrote:
Mon Jul 22, 2019 8:01 pm
amdudus wrote:
Mon Jul 15, 2019 8:04 am
SSA of Price Advanced MTF TT SW
Jesus... Did anyone test this?!

I have just roughly tested it on GBPUSD 15M

TF for indi is 1H, signals are on 15M: 60 Days, 1728 pips profit, DDmax: 18.4 pips. 25 Trades in 60 days, SL 50p, no TP just on opposite signal, win ratio is 92%

Guys, TEST this out!
how do you mean "just on opposite signal?" interested thats all xyzman
:ugeek:

Day trading: how to trade profitably?
Day trading forces you to make quick trading decisions while receiving the profit or loss every day. If you like to trade in a day then you will be interested to know my advice on day trading that I have collected in today's article.
Not all tools are the same
If you read books on technical analysis, most of them will tell you that the trends in the market occur in 30% of cases. However, I found that this is not entirely true. For some trading tools trend movements occur more frequently than others.
I tried to use a simple strategy of trend trading:
Buy on the breakout of the high of the previous day.
Hold long positions until the price reaches the low of the previous day, where a short position.
Hold short positions as long as price does not break the previous day's high, which opens the long position.
Take profit fixed – 50 points. Stop loss triggered in a coup position.
At the bottom of the trading results for this strategy on two trading tools that prove my point.
GBP/USD yield curve moves up:
This suggests that GBP/USD strategy trend trading works well.
AUD/CAD – yield curve moves down:
Now we see the yield curve moving down. This means that for AUD/CAD strategy trend trading does not work.
We can conclude that a trader who trades within the day, it is important to know what trading tools are most often traded in the trend or consolidation. This will allow us to use the appropriate trading strategy for each type of market.
How to understand the potential of trading tool?
The market is like a car running on gasoline. He can go very far with the amount of fuel in the tank is sufficient. However, when the gasoline runs out, the car will stop.
How can we understand the potential price movement? We can use the ATR indicator and to observe its historical volatility.
EUR/USD daily ATR:
As you can see, EUR/USD has an ATR of 50 points. This means that EUR/USD is moving about 50 pips per day.
This does not mean that EUR/USD will turn around every time he made a movement of 50 pips for the day. He can pass and more than 50 points. But if the market will move is equal to 2 ATR for the day, so he'll probably be exhausted and is unlikely to reach new highs or lows.
EUR/USD – the price is set after achieving the 2 ATR:
How to determine the turning points of the market?
Intraday trading is a fast pace.
The level that was observed a few days ago, may be useless, so you have to regularly redraw the levels.
One thing I found useful in my trading is to determine highs or lows of the previous week.
Because it is an extreme point of price movement before a reversal takes place. It is also the future landmarks of where the market may find support or resistance.
We need:
To determine the highs and lows of the previous week.
To draw horizontal levels.
However, some trading instruments are much stronger bounce off of weekly highs or lows than others.
How to understand that the market can occur a strong movement?
The volatility in the market is constantly changing. The market moves from low volatility to high volatility and Vice versa. This means that if the volatility of the previous days low, soon it will increase.
Below is an example:
How can you use it for intraday trading?
If you enter a trade in low volatility, you can think about how to expand the size of the take profit as price can make a big move in your favor when volatility increases.
One of the ways to trade is to take half of your profit with risk reward ratio 1:1, and for the remaining part of a position use trailing stop.Also, you should not trade on a rebound, when the price is in a state of low volatility for a long time, because at any moment a breakdown of the level and a sharp price movement can occur.
Volatile watches on the market is an opportunity to earn
What is the most profitable trading session to trade? Obviously in London. During this period there will be much more trading opportunities.
You need to know the news release time.
During the news release, the spread widens because there is a lack of liquidity in the markets. So, if your stop loss is placed close to the current market price, it will most likely be affected.
Therefore, before the release of news is best to get out of position or to expand your stop-loss, to be ready for price fluctuations. In the first case, you may be out of the market if the price moves in your favor after the news is released. And in the second case, you can lose more than originally calculated. Therefore, each of the methods has its pros and cons.
Intraday trading and profitable trading opportunities
Support and resistance levels on a lower timeframe are not as significant as compared to higher timeframes. This means that the price rebound on a lower timeframe can be as low as 20-30 points, while the price rebound on a higher time frame can occur by several hundred points.
To find a profitable trading opportunity, we can wait for the price to approach the level of support or resistance on the higher timeframe, and on the younger timeframe to trade on the price rebound from the level.
Consider an example. The price approaches the support zone on the daily timeframe:
We are waiting for the breakdown level on a lower timeframe. At this moment we will see a series of lower highs. Next, we need to see a false breakdown when the price rises above the level. This signals that buyers are now in control.
Higher highs and lows prices should be based on a higher timeframe.
Let's sum up
We learned about the 7 rules of intraday trading, which work well:
We must consider the trading instruments on which we trade. For some of them, trend movement is more typical, for some - consolidation.
The price is unlikely to be able to move more than the average 2 ATR per day. In this way, you can use the ATR value as an indicator to determine how far the market can go.
The high or low of the previous week are important levels to pay attention to.
If the volatility of the markets has been low in the past few days, it can be expected that the volatility will increase in the near future.
It is best to trade in the most volatile trading session.
Stay up to date with the news, as the spread tends to expand at this time.
The best entry points to the market will be near support and resistance levels on higher timeframes.
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png
6.png
7.png
8.png

RobertMY wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:51 pm
UPDATE about the SSA Indicator:

I tested the indi on 1M chart and was observing wisely...

It repaints, and even heavily over many bars back.
I have a rough idea of how to make this indicator making a profit from 100$ to 15K$ in 90 days, with 100$ risk in total. This is with proper MM absolutely doable.

In the next step, I´ll go to test the "non-repainting" version of it. We will see how this performs. There is somewhere a version with "endpoint" feature. Let's see...

Before you risc much on this indicator, some words from many years of trading:
Nearly ALWAYS, when you read in options or in name ssa, tma, goertzel, snake, super-signal (arrowindi) it repaints. Also lag, eInt or too many good reversal signals before new highs are signs
or in the words of the inventor malden years ago:
"Since I am saying that repainting is a coding error and recalculating is something else, yes, you are right. But I regretted a thousand times for making centered TMA, Goertzel browser, SSA and some similar stuff - in the end I ended explaining that it is how it is supposed to work but that it is not supposed to be used for signals. Oh well, ces't la vie [smile]"

But that SSA seems not to repaint, if you put lag to 0 (means 0 bars repaint maybe), but smoothness is gone, but still useful.

Check for repainting:
Mark points on M1 with vertical lines and restart mt4 an hour later as ssa caluclates the number of bars seen on chart, so that normal procedure of adding indicator later again without changing timeframe or restarting will not show the repainting (similar on older repainting stepMa), and also more important watch and mark on backtester.

Most indis of mladen and mrtools don't repaint. I added a ssa with the proposed endpoint non repainting (npr) feature.

The red nrtr seems to be a good indicator. What do you use daily?

Why is pitchfork your preferred trading approach? Which template do you use on M1-M15?

ssa_end-pointed_nrp_mtf_alerts__arrows_2.ex4
(48.11 KiB) Downloaded 137 times

In MAIL 11 you can see FxGhani Secret Confirmation Indicator
Here is what the seller writes:

I’m a secretary of information
This is the most powerful and simple indicator ..
its non repainted for all time frames ..
So what can you do with this indicator .............
1 ... Binary Trading
2 ... Scalping
3 ... Intra day
4 ... Swing Trading
5 ... Position Trading
6 ... Long Term
For All Time Frames, Commodities available in MT4 ...
You can confirm your own strategy trade with this indicator ...
confirmation signal setup ...
OR
you can also use this individually or Separately ....
Recommended for you
7.png
8.png
9.png

amdudus wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:30 pm
In MAIL 11 you can see FxGhani Secret Confirmation Indicator
Here is what the seller writes:

I’m a secretary of information
This is the most powerful and simple indicator ..
its non repainted for all time frames ..
So what can you do with this indicator .............
1 ... Binary Trading
2 ... Scalping
3 ... Intra day
4 ... Swing Trading
5 ... Position Trading
6 ... Long Term
For All Time Frames, Commodities available in MT4 ...
You can confirm your own strategy trade with this indicator ...
confirmation signal setup ...
OR
you can also use this individually or Separately ....
Recommended for you
REPAINT!! Do really knows this indicator ??
viewtopic.php?t=8472762&start=180

In MAIL 11, you will receive two templates on which you can start working. Below is a view of the templates and the result is 36% of the deposit for today.
In the morning I made a forecast. Several posts earlier. Work on only one pair. At the same time on the M1, M5 and M30 timeframes. Analysis on M30, H1, H4. Three monitors.
Stop loss and take profit I have not set for the second year. They are simply not needed.
1.png
1A.png
1B.png
1C.png
2.png
3.png

RobertMY wrote:
Tue Jul 23, 2019 1:51 pm
UPDATE about the SSA Indicator:

I tested the indi on 1M chart and was observing wisely...

It repaints, and even heavily over many bars back.

BUT: If one is looking for a non-repainting indicator as a stand-alone system, this I have never seen one yet. Only the newbie who want to be along with the "90 % losing traders" with force, will depend on one indicator! My first rough judgment, fully IMHO: The concept is VERY interesting! Combine it with your trader knowledge and filter well. Have momentum in mind. The one thing I learned is, this indicator is NOT proper back-testable with my software, it must be urgently forward tested! The performance will be different but there is simply further knowledge required: Combination of signals, price geometrics, risk management and really proper money management.

I have a rough idea of how to make this indicator making a profit from 100$ to 15K$ in 90 days, with 100$ risk in total. This is with proper MM absolutely doable.

In the next step, I´ll go to test the "non-repainting" version of it. We will see how this performs. There is somewhere a version with "endpoint" feature. Let's see...
Hello, I'm forward testing with my trades on EURNZD and NZDUSD (Yeah I love kiwi). Entries on M15 but the Indi will be on H1.....Right know I always take a look at the H4 because I want to know the context before entering a trade.

The line's color change repaints of course that is why I receive a notification each time it changes. I just use this as an alarm to check my ongoing trades.

Maybe I will take a look at the zero lag setting too.

Thanks