Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

losajoca wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 1:30 am @mrtools,

Hope you are ok.
If you can spare some time I would like to ask if the "quantile" (the attached version) indicator can be made in slope
mode just as the "force" indicator you did some time ago, as in picture.
Grateful.

Rgds.
In the hope you can do it, and expecting it´s not too much to ask for, I would like to add a small detail:

- On slope there will be two colors up and two colors down (according to the bar versus previous one),
but in this indicator it happens that bars are sometimes the same exact size than previous.
-Could it be a fifth color to apply in those circunstances (new bar as the same exact size of previous one)?

Gratefull.
CL

losajoca wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 7:59 pm

In the hope you can do it, and expecting it´s not too much to ask for, I would like to add a small detail:

- On slope there will be two colors up and two colors down (according to the bar versus previous one),
but in this indicator it happens that bars are sometimes the same exact size than previous.
-Could it be a fifth color to apply in those circunstances (new bar as the same exact size of previous one)?

Gratefull.
CL
just curious, have you looked at the blau tvi here;
viewtopic.php?p=1295357880#p1295357880

sounds similar to me... may be I'm wrong

tkhanfx wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 8:40 pm Good day all, can someone please have a look at the attached indicator. there seem to be signals that disappear once the chart is refreshed, can it be fixed so this doesn't happen? they dont repaint though.

thank you
yes that's what repainting can be : an arrow appears, then a few bars later :
-"oh sorry i was wrong i'll remove that arrow,"
-"What about my trade in loss now ?"
*silence*