Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

Hi,

exciting work what you are doing! Big compliment!

Please: I am at the moment only interested in studying of Andrews Pitchfork and Shiff Lines. Your very worthful templates provide too much information with too much noise for me at the moment and for my personal level.

Please, can you tell me (dream: making a custom template) what I should put (indies, ea´s) from your collection to see only the automated Pitchforks and Shiff lines?

I would like to have only the informations on screen like in your posts around viewtopic.php?p=1295391470&sid=6fb042f9 ... 1295391470

Means, Andrews Pitchfork plus extensions and fibo levels and Shiff Lines plus extensions and fibo levels.

Thank you in advance!

Re: МТ4 Trading Systems: DARK ENERGY FOREX SYSTEM

amdudus wrote:
Sat Jul 20, 2019 12:22 am
Brothers! I promised Mail 10 another Monday-Tuesday. But! I hope that I will be in place by the end of the week and everything will fall into place. Sending links to new members provided from a mobile device.
Great work as now for over 2 years, thanks, although users here might like more the 3 indis green, go long systems. Maybe you put one system together, that beginners will love as you know many indicators.
Admins and users, please delete personal info of users above here, you will got tons of spam otherwise. Newcomers should post useful stuff here first, we are no tv, where you just consume things and leave. Let's discuss and post your templates, so that we all can learn. No hard feelings, please.
What are your favourite indicators of Amdudus?

1. Similar Topics

1. МТ4 Trading Systems: PARTIZAN TRADING SYSTEMS

800 Replies 128836 Views

by amdudus, Sat Mar 10, 2018 9:29 am in Trading Systems

800 Replies
    2. МТ4 Trading Systems: TRADE EXPRESS

152 Replies 26161 Views

by amdudus, Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:57 pm in Trading Systems

152 Replies

Return to “Trading Systems”