Re: Suggestions to improve forex-station.com site

jeffx33 wrote: Mon Jul 15, 2019 7:54 pm When i'm looking for an indicator i get a lot of posts !
It would be awesome if there's an option in the search results which allows to filter results
For example i click on "show me only the indicators files" to get the indicator i'm looking for

Other then that i think this is the best Fx related website and i learned a lot from you guys
Keep up the great work and Thank you
Thanking you for your kind words Jeff, it means a lot to us here. We hope that we can continue to be your favorite Forex content provider and we will be improving our search facilities later this year. For now, we kindly ask if you can follow this guide if you are looking for something specific: How to Deep Search Forex-Station.com with Google.

Hopefully this makes things a bit easier for you until we upgrade :)
These users thanked the author Jimmy for the post:
jeffx33
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

thiru wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:23 pm hi Jimmy

there is a small typo .... :)

says quota instead of quote

2019-07-18 13_20_32-MT4 Indicators with alerts _ signals - Page 239.png
Shit! Thanks for bringing this up mate, I'll get that sorted out! :oops:

Update:
I've figured it out. It's not a typo on the site, it's happening when Google Chrome auto-translates that particular page of the thread because some one decided to post their request in a foreign language :?

I've replaced the post with a translated version now so it should't be showing "quota" anymore. Is it fixed for you?

For reference, this was the previous post:
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.

Jimmy wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:43 pm

Shit! Thanks for bringing this up mate, I'll get that sorted out! :oops:

Update:
I've figured it out. It's not a typo on the site, it's happening when Google Chrome auto-translates that particular page of the thread because some one decided to post their request in a foreign language :?

I've replaced the post with a translated version now so it should't be showing "quota" anymore. Is it fixed for you?

Lord-have-mercy.png
"die Ebene"...I couldn't say it better myself...

Jimmy wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:43 pm Update:

Lord-have-mercy.png
Yes Jimmy, you got that one.

Its the translation issue and not a typo :)

All good now.

Cheers friend.

Jimmy wrote: Fri Jul 12, 2019 4:36 pm
We weren't expecting any one to notice the change. You have a keen eye brother Sal! Thanks for the help, yesterday would you believe we spent 4 hours making this new tiny 16 x 16 icon? Glad you like it though, we're really trying to make it look like real candlesticks with a bit of shade.

Should we change the "forex-station.com" logo to match it too. With the longer wicks? :)
are you changing this font and logo??
also there is no information on right hand side marked area. before the updated pages visible..not blank in all pages . can upate
Attachments
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Thu Jul 18, 2019 10:33 pm are you changing this font and logo??
also there is no information on right hand side marked area. before the updated pages visible..not blank in all pages . can upate
Ah ha! You're very naughty, you're blocking our ads :(

Dear Jimmy Bro..
Do forum dont have any restriciton to sell out the strategy!!. I saw some of new pages comes just for coder to establish and trying to sell their indicators/ stratgey!!! :(

if forum allows to sale indicators...
just make a new page for "commerical section /page" to sold out their prodcuts. but it should controlled by forex members to make confidence.
most of traders join due to the trust in this site. Dont spoil it... as request. :oops:
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi